Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My bluepilled father made the craziest comment I have heard in my entire life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My father is in 50's. When he was around my age, he was a chadlite, he had multiple girlfriends and hooked up with girls at parties. He knows that I am single. He told me that I don't have a girlfriend because I don't try hard enough. I then told him about hypergamy, the importance of looks, hookup culture, the decline of traditional marriages, etc. He brushed it off and said that I'm making excuses. I then told him, "what if I keep trying to find a girlfriend for years and years and when I'm 80 years old, I am still single? What do I do"
He said, "you keep trying until you die"
This was a super bluepilled comment. When. He said that to me, I was shocked.
We couldn't agree so we ended the conversation

Last edited:
Hm... do femoids like that attitude?

just keep trying bro

Try to not get mentally insane by rejectmaxxing (gone wrong)

My father is the same, he is a bluepilled fucktard.

put napalm in his soup
in (the forest)

You buy a gf. lol

My father is in 50's. When he was around my age, he was a chadlite, he had multiple girlfriends and hooked up with girls at parties. He knows that I am single. He told me that I don't have a girlfriend because I don't try hard enough. I then told him about hypergamy, the importance of looks, hookup culture, the decline of traditional marriages, etc. He brushed it off and said that I'm making excuses. I then told him, "what if I keep trying to find a girlfriend for years and years and when I'm 80 years old, I am still single? What do I do"
My Dad is the same exact fucking way. He's in his 70's? I thought he was in his early 70's but my Mom corrected and he's in his late 70's almost 80. Boomers don't realize how much the dating market has changed in the past 80 years. Hypergamy has been significantly inflated and when I mention stats he says "muh well real life isn't dating apps" yes it is. Over 50% of genz couples meet online.

The black pill is mostly swallowed by individuals that are BELOW high tier normtard, facially.
Chad (lite) lives in his own world

Genetic lottery winners and boomers will never get it.

Glad I beat up that fucker. Soo funny seeing THE look on HIS FACE tbh when he realise Hes partiallly blind

Least delusional boomer

Normies are so retarded

My father is the same, he is a bluepilled fucktard.
What do you expect he probably old it wasn't that hard to get girls in the 1900s no social media ego boost so idk why you not surprised he blue pill

I'm not shocked at all. The delusion of these bluepillers is through the roof. This foid told my friend (who is also an incel) that he "just hasn't found the right one yet." I said to him: "they'll keep feeding you this bullshit until you die of old age."

Bluepilled is cucked