Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory my body my choice isn't a valid arguement for abortion

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
that argument can apply for medical exemption for example resisting inoculation
or other medical procedure.

but when a foid is pregnant her body is shared property of her and the fetus.
this counter argument doesn't apply say for a leech because it is not human.

the thing is, the moloch practice of abortion and specifically monthly abortion in the west
is the leading cause of foids being promiscuous and unable to pair bond.

moreover abortions lead to single motherhood.
yes it does!
how?

well foids actually mostly do abortions when they are not in a relationship,
which also means when they are in a relationship they will cheat and keep Chadrones baby, thinking their oofy doofy beta bux BF won't be the wiser, but they often realize
the cunt got creampie by some thug.

Cunts who get creampied by chad deserve to get aids

I wish I were aborted.

When women say "my body my choice" I understand it's their body. However, they're forgetting there's a living being inside their body and that's what pro-lifers are trying to protect.

abortion should be legal only for state enforced eugenics and not the foids choice

Yet they force you into looney houses if you try to commit suicide. Crazy double standards.

I support abortion because there'll be less people in the world. Why do you want more suffering?

Last edited:
Yet they force you into looney houses if you try to commit suicide. Crazy double standards.

I support abortion because there'll be less people in the world. Why do you want more suffering?
Isn't your pfp that physics teacher that killed himself over some high school foid

My body my choice isn't a valid argument because she already made the choice with her body when she chose to be a Chad-chasing whore.

/thread

By body my choice is stupid because when the sperm and egg cell meet they literally combine genetic code into another unique human being. Leftists will use science for their claims then ignore it when it doesn't support their agenda. Some 1984 shit.

My body my choice isn't a valid argument because she already made the choice with her body when she chose to be a Chad-chasing whore.

/thread

Isn't your pfp that physics teacher that killed himself over some high school foid
Yes, good job deciphering that. I think only two people here knew who he was.

RIP Christopher Reese Swanson.

Yes, good job deciphering that. I think only two people here knew who he was.

RIP Christopher Reese Swanson.
It's pinned in blackpill on here or something like that. I read that brutal story when I was a lurker back in December 2023, but tbh it's his fault for thinking he can get some attractive high school poon lmfaoo bluepilled ass mf.

A fetus is not a leech, it is an underdeveloped baby. Therefore, abortion is not justified in most cases.