Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boxers are stained with precum and stink of jizz.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
As some of you know, the way I masturbate is with my boxers still on and I use the boxers fabric to jerk off, so I am not touching my penis directly as I don't like the feeling of jerking off directly.
This has resulted in countless numbers of my boxers being stained with crusty pre cum and it stinks of jizz, I have a serious problem and need to jerk off a different way.

Don't, your offering bodily fluids to Jezebel spirits

mine probably do too

Do you do the dry humping method? Cause that shit is quick but yeah its downfall is the stained boxers lol

jack off into a sock lol

Mine too, but it's because I haven't showered or changed my underwear in over two weeks.

I jerk off into rolled up TP. Why jerk off into your own clothes?

a36.jpg

Do you do the dry humping method? Cause that shit is quick but yeah its downfall is the stained boxers lol
No I just jerk off with the boxers over my dick.

I jerk off into rolled up TP. Why jerk off into your own clothes?

a36.jpg
I like the feeling of the boxers fabric on my dick, paper feels weird.
Also it's much more convenient to just take off my pants and jerk off right there instead of getting a paper.

That sounds even worse, are you using the same sock? And What happens to the sock after your done? Do you clean that shit.
you throw it away after its used up enough, it works best if you use a tube sock and fold the tube in half (its fits more snug this way) and let your dick tip end up on the end of the sock so when you cum it gets stuck on the end and you can re use until the end of the sock is super crusty lol. that way your dick never touches the end where all the cum is at and you don't have to clean anything.

Do your parents do your laundry?

wtf how whould that even feel good ? are you cut or uncut

you throw it away after its used up enough, it works best if you use a tube sock and fold the tube in half (its fits more snug this way) and let your dick tip end up on the end of the sock so when you cum it gets stuck on the end and you can re use until the end of the sock is super crusty lol. that way your dick never touches the end where all the cum is at and you don't have to clean anything.
This sounds like a pain in the ass I just dump my cum in the toilet.

This sounds like a pain in the ass I just dump my cum in the toilet.
naw its simple, effective and can get multiple uses. Also the snug fit makes jerking off feel even tighter

But you said they were stained.
Yeah but I usually soak them in hot water and let them dry before I put them in the laundry bin do i don't get caught.

Yeah but I usually soak them in hot water and let them dry before I put them in the laundry bin do i don't get caught.
Fuck. I've been masturbating in my boxers for years and i don't do this. My mother does the laundry.

Fuck. I've been masturbating in my boxers for years and i don't do this. My mother does the laundry.
Wtf she has to assume something is going on with all the crust and stink coming from your penis region of your boxers.

Wtf she has to assume something is going on with all the crust and stink coming from your penis region of your boxers.
She probably thinks that they're nocturnal emissions.

Same, all of my underwear is crusty/brown.

Inceldom turns you into a slob.

As some of you know, the way I masturbate is with my boxers still on and I use the boxers fabric to jerk off, so I am not touching my penis directly as I don't like the feeling of jerking off directly.
This has resulted in countless numbers of my boxers being stained with crusty pre cum and it stinks of jizz, I have a serious problem and need to jerk off a different way.
I used to wank by humping a pillow fully clothed when I was 12.

That sounds even worse, are you using the same sock? And What happens to the sock after your done? Do you clean that shit.
Each sock is good for 2 uses then you clean it. Easy and save time. Just pick a really soft and nice sock

wash them bro.

make wudu, cleanse yourself of your sins. dont turn back, fight this degeneracy.

in the art of war, sun tzu says "what would your enemy want you to do?"

think about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back