Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my brother keeps inviting his girlfriend

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
they're don't do anything when i'm home, but i can hear them laughing. please shut the fuck up :feels:

Go tell him that.

they're don't do anything when i'm home, but i can hear them laughing. please shut the fuck up :feels:
HE WANTS TO IMPOSE HIS SEXUAL SUPERIORITY OVER YOU

HE HAS PUSSY YOU DON'T

She's probably ugly af, how much does she weigh?

How come such a stark difference between spawns of same genetic combinations?

idk and i don't usually see her cause i spend time in my room.

he grew up to be taller than me and normie looking :feelsree:
It's over for you, the holidays are coming, and the foid wants to leech onto your family. You will be lucky to not become an uncle in the next year.

just don't be bothered by them. lock yourself in your room and put a song on max volume so you can't hear them laughing (headphones if you just want to mind your business, speakers if you want to piss them both off)

idk and i don't usually see her cause i spend time in my room.

he grew up to be taller than me and normie looking :feelsree:
Is he older than you or younger? What's your height vs his height, and what are the facial differences? Recessed chin etc between you and him?

Is he older than you or younger? What's your height vs his height, and what are the facial differences? Recessed chin etc between you and him?
he's older. idk his exact height, but i say it's at least 5'9 (so he's at least average here in the US). my chin is a bit more recessed than him

THIS.
It is time for you go thERe and show who is the alpha male
SEXUAL COMPETITION AMONG MALES IS LIFE BRO-- and you just can't compete against me :chad:

bro is fucking over for you

Brutal, thankfully I have no siblings so that potential scenario will never come to fruition.

Stop this horrible person[UWSL] at all costs. :feelswhat:[/UWSL]