Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my brother mogs me

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
he is a fucking chad that brags about how many girls have a crush on him
and how sex is casual for him , and what's brutal he brings his fucking gf (who is always fake nice) home whenever he fuckinv wants and he also gets to fuck her in our room (most likely my bed) and then has the audacity to ask me if i heard anything:feelsohgod: . and now
she is home with him and i have to watch one piece with her and him because i have nothing to do . this is brutal i want to kill myself:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
both of my brothers heightmog me and are normies

Imagine having the quality genetics to be a physically above average and sexually active male, and then all your bodily cells unanimously decide “nah fuck it let’s be subhuman lol”

You could easily go out for some minutes until she‘s gone, you literally chose to listen to their moans

Imagine having the quality genetics to be a physically above average and sexually active male, and then all your bodily cells unanimously decide “nah fuck it let’s be subhuman lol”
I can relate on so many levels. :fuk:

where the fuck will i go there is no where to go
Nowhere to go? Are you locked in your house? If you get held hostage by your brother and his gf, tell us now, we can call the police

Nowhere to go? Are you locked in your house? If you get held hostage by your brother and his gf, tell us now, we can call the police
no it's that there are no go0d places for me to go plus i dont want to go out alone

>chad
>watches mid piece

15140BF8 0F90 4938 885C D0EBC4A43551

Read a book or listen to something with head phones on in your room let them have the living room
Don't let him use your shared bedroom for sex if you want revenge

my borther is a NORMIE who IQ mogs me to hell and back