Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My computer stopped working.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I tried to do a system restore, and it got stuck in a loop of errors saying it was unable to reinstall Windows 10. I guess it's good I scheduled the next 2 weeks worth of my videos to upload ahead of time, and that the machine at work was fixed, so I can work again.

system restores me

Sounds like a corrupted registry, unfortunately Microsoft decided to disable regback by default making it harder to recover from such problems.

Sounds like a corrupted registry, unfortunately Microsoft decided to disable regback by default making it harder to recover from such problems.
microniggers. Fuckers adding spyware every new windows and fucking shit up

I wonder... :feelswhere:

How exactly do you expect people to find your videos and watch them? :feelsaww:

Especially if you have a truecel-sounding voice, or rather boring gameplay of whatever "Genshin Impact" involves. :feelshehe:
I don't know. If I have a truecel sounding voice, then I can't really do anything about that.

I don't know. If I have a truecel sounding voice, then I can't really do anything about that.
Pretty normal voice, now that I've watched it... :feelsaww:

Still, if you want to grow your channel perhaps simply posting videos won't be enough. :feelswhere:

Pretty normal voice, now that I've watched it... :feelsaww:

Still, if you want to grow your channel perhaps simply posting videos won't be enough. :feelswhere:
What else could I do? Do you think I have the money to spend on ads?

What else could I do? Do you think I have the money to spend on ads?
No idea, never made a YouTube channel or tried to popularize it... :feelshehe:

I see many popular channels that are just foids whispering into a mic or something along those lines. :feelsaww:

Perhaps all attempts to grow a channel "naturally" on the platform are futile; only make videos if you enjoy making them. :smonk:

No idea, never made a YouTube channel or tried to popularize it... :feelshehe:

I see many popular channels that are just foids whispering into a mic or something along those lines. :feelsaww:

Perhaps all attempts to grow a channel "naturally" on the platform are futile; only make videos if you enjoy making them. :smonk:
I was just wondering if you were suggesting I play more mainstream stuff or something on my channel. I play weeb games because they're one of the only types of games I'm interested in.

My PSU, Ram, CPU and fans stopped working in July. I was forced to upgrade it slightly.

take a shower.

Genshin's just the game I've been playing lately. My chanel isn't just Genshin Impact.
just out of curiosity how much money have you spent on gacha in game? everyone i know that has ever played that game has blown hundreds easy

just out of curiosity how much money have you spent on gacha in game? everyone i know that has ever played that game has blown hundreds easy
I think maybe $5. I gave up on the Gacha after that because I didn't get any character on that first 10 pull, and I remembered that my luck is terrible when it comes to stuff like this.

I literally killed myself

Can you afford a new one?

just re install your windows OP

larping faggot
I looked up the error message on my phone, and it actually worked. I just need to figure how to log into my Steam account and stuff again.

Install Linux.

your fans will be glad they won't have to wait

install windows 7, fuck windows 10 with their back doors opened for the globohomo

I ain't dealing with the messages to switch to Windows 10 again.
I have windows 7 up and running and feels more based that being "on trend" like the faggy soyscum piece of shit society.

less than windows 10 and also fuck the jew updates
I mean, considering how long Windows 7 was supported coexisting with Windows 10, on top of the fact that it's closed proprietary software, it probably isn't any better privacy wise.

You don't know what type of code Microsoft adds to their updates and more than likely Windows 7 has the same NSA spyware as Windows 10/11.