Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My confidence is almost zero

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Since the very beginning, I always had pretty much zero confidence in myself, because almost everything I have done, I have fucked it up. I am not a succesful person at all.
[UWSL]People have always looked at me as if I was beneath them, and they were right to do so. [/UWSL]

All these negative reinforcements just made me fall into a greater pit of abysmal self image over time. Me being a succesful person in any way possible feels so out of reach. It is as if I was meant to be like this from the very beginning. Every action taken by every person in the world, including me, was meant to put me in this specific spot. It is indeed fate.

@Substitute Subhuman
@Iranianoldcel

Since the very beginning, I always had pretty much zero confidence in myself, because almost everything I have done, I have fucked it up. I am not a succesful person at all.
[UWSL]People have always looked at me as if I was beneath them, and they were right to do so. [/UWSL]

All these negative reinforcements just made me fall into a greater pit of abysmal self image over time. Me being a succesful person in any way possible feels so out of reach. It is as if I was meant to be like this from the very beginning. Every action taken by every person in the world, including me, was meant to put me in this specific spot. It is indeed fate.

@Substitute Subhuman
@Iranianoldcel
Yeah, I think alot of our life is fated. We can make the best of the hand we are dealt, but that's not the same is being dealt a good hand. Being dealt a good hand>>>making the best of a bad hand.

just be confident bro

@Substitute Subhuman
@Iranianoldcel
I think real and valid confidence comes with social validation. Not that we are hungry for validation like foods are. But when you are good looking and have physical requirement of a true man, you automatically get validations,respect and compliment by the society.
Chad gets praised so much throughout his life that he doesn't need any effort to make himself look confident. He just knows he's good. Subcinsiosly he knows he can get it and goes for it.

Us on the other hand have been getting rejected directly or indirectly, even by family members or friends, that no matter how much we try to be confident(not that confident even matters in the dating market), we'll never be.

I'm in my 30's and I get bullied at work. Let that sink in. Can't summarize it better than this