Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My coworker is a retarded leftist boomer. What to do?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I work at a warehouse with this 50 year old leftist boomer dude. I mean overall he's not that bad but his opinions are so retarded and he's such a condescending cunt about them too. I have to interact with him all day so i can't just not speak to him. I mean he's really pissing me off.

He's a leftist who says that feminism, multicultiralism and shit don't bother him at all. All he wants is a good economy and "free" democracy. As far as he is concerned my country Poland could be filled with niggers, trannies, feminists, whores to the brink and he still wouldn't care as long we have a good economy. He's the type of boomer scum that has caused Poland to degrade so much in the past several years.

It's not like i talk to him about politics and shit, but he keeps bringing it up and showing me some gay leftists takes on twitter about how stupid right wing people are. He's the perfect money loving goy that has no other values. How do i work there without killing myself?

Run him over with the forklift and call it an accident

It's not like i talk to him about politics and shit, but he keeps bringing it up and showing me some gay leftists takes on twitter about how stupid right wing people are. He's the perfect money loving goy that has no other values. How do i work there without killing myself?

You could tell him that you don't discuss politics EVER, and that you would not like to discuss that with him either.

Lol, wasn't Poland in the Warsaw pact, I bet its nothing more than a nostalgia for him, idk

Old boomer liberals are by far the most mentally deranged demographic. They are unlike young white liberals as they’ve personally lived through the beginnings of the kalergi plan. Young White liberals might support immigrants now but that’s because they’ve been born into an already kalergi-planned world. For a white boomer to its mental illness.

there is nothing you can do. Especially a white boomer man? Fuck. I’m sorry. He saw the dumpster lit on fire and still supports it, whereas regular liberals already came across the dumpster burning. Polacks, like Irishmen, are papists and the “edge” of the white race so they tend to have more retarded opinions.

Last edited:
I work at a warehouse with this 50 year old leftist boomer dude. I mean overall he's not that bad but his opinions are so retarded and he's such a condescending cunt about them too. I have to interact with him all day so i can't just not speak to him. I mean he's really pissing me off.

He's a leftist who says that feminism, multicultiralism and shit don't bother him at all. All he wants is a good economy and "free" democracy. As far as he is concerned my country Poland could be filled with niggers, trannies, feminists, whores to the brink and he still wouldn't care as long we have a good economy. He's the type of boomer scum that has caused Poland to degrade so much in the past several years.

I usually just make fun of them. :feelsEhh:

I have a similar coworker where we always get into political and philosophical debates, I always wreck him in conversations.

Last conversation we had I think he called me a January 6th insurrectionist or some shit. [Even though I'm not a republican.] :feelskek:

Last edited:

honestly man, knowing leftists, he will hate you and make your life impossible if you disagree with him on politics. just pretend to agree with his bs and move on. its sad but that's the wagie life :feelsrope:

is he rich? because if he's not, he will actually live among the multiculturalism he's hoping for. let's see what he thinks when they fill his neighborhood with refugees

Ignore him, give him monosyllabic answers, don't feed his delusions.

Old boomer liberals are by far the most mentally deranged demographic. They are unlike young white liberals as they’ve personally lived through the beginnings of the kalergi plan. Young White liberals might support immigrants now but that’s because they’ve been born into an already kalergi-planned world. For a white boomer to its mental illness.

there is nothing you can do. Especially a white boomer man? Fuck. I’m sorry. He saw the dumpster lit on fire and still supports it, whereas regular liberals already came across the dumpster burning. Polacks, like Irishmen, are papists and the “edge” of the white race so they tend to have more retarded opinions.
He's a childless dude who spent his entire life just doing nothing by choice. He's an exteme hedonist. He talks all the time about his exes and the parties he used to go to. He ended up in a warehouse by accident by scamming my boss and making so that they can't really fire him. He makes more money than i do as well for doing the same thing. It's hard to live when you are surrounded by people like that.

Based liberal Polack.

Report him to HR. The HR foid will lecture him about his backwards views :feelsclown::incel::soy::kys:

It’s over for him

Tell him that financially destitute countries have lower rates of depression than developed countries, and that psychologists and psychiatrists agree that the morally / socially bereft are worse off than the financially destitute, so what’s best for Poland is what’s best for the happiness and well-being of society. Tell him that every study ever has shown that ethnically / racially homogeneous countries and universally happier than their diverse counterparts and that in countries with low gender inequality, depression rates in women are higher (also in the developed world, female depression is two times as likely as male depression).

There's absolutely no point in rocking the boat unless you actually intend to do something. Just tell him kindly that you're uncomfortable with the political talk. Otherwise just deal with it.

Think as you like, but behave as others do.

You are in a work environment, so you are pretty much cucked. Your best option is, as someone already said, answer his bullshit in monosylabes, because considering the two factors at hand (Libtard boomer) he's 200% going to get overly butthurt and hold a grudge against you the moment you give the slight hint that you aren't a soycuck fanatic.

Think about it, boomers are fucking retards with gigantic egos that get butthurt the moment you disagree with them. Second, he's a libtard, if you say you aren't interested in politics, he's gonna get extremely butthurt since libtards do not tolerate any apolitical person.

Last edited: