Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My cuts never heal

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
This has been happening over the last couple of years to me where my cuts never heal no matter how well i treat them they always stay as scabs and they never heal and they eventually come off after months usually by accident and because of this my arms and hands have a bunch of visible scars to the point where i cant even look at them anymore without feeling sad and disgusted what could this be?

This has been happening over the last couple of years to me where my cuts never heal no matter how well i treat them they always stay as scabs and they never heal and they eventually come off after months usually by accident and because of this my arms and hands have a bunch of visible scars to the point where i cant even look at them anymore without feeling sad and disgusted what could this be?
Go to the doctor, you could have diabetes brocel

Go to the doctor, you could have diabetes brocel
this has been happening to me for the last 4-5 years but diabetes does run in my family tho both my parents and my brother have diabetes but i doubt it because it has been happening for so long.

this has been happening to me for the last 4-5 years but diabetes does run in my family tho both my parents and my brother have diabetes but i doubt it because it has been happening for so long.
With diabetes, wounds take a long time to heal, that is one of the symptoms. There is also the loss or gain of weight, the increase of thirst and the number of times you go to pee. I would do a blood test

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

Yes and have my life brutally ended :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Dont die in a brutal way, Die in a natural way and painless, The Sarco pods will be here soon, I cant wait to leave this shithole!