Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad likes to bully me

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
Whenever I ask him a question, for example, he is overly brusque and condescending, and speaks to me in a tone I can only describe as, "you should already know this, you fool." I try to reason on things but he just yells at me.

When we are in public he likes to belittle me in front of other people. He treats me like I'm a little kid and likes to order me around. He also likes to put me on the spot a lot and embarass me. He puts me in a tough situation where if I don't do what he said it makes me look like the asshole so I end up doing it.

I tried to talk to him about this in an attempt to get him to curb his behavior, but he doesn't stop, it's like a compulsion for him.

He grew up in a very hard, ghetto type environment so he says he needs to be hard with me, but I think he fucked me up more than anything. I'm meek asf.

Move out and cut all contacts with him

Is this a truecel trait? Subhumans who statusmaxxed using bullying then use the same tactics on their children?
Not in his case. He was a massive player, the type who sleeps with all his female friends.