Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad said "this is my last chance"

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
HE WONT FUCKING PAY FOR MY APARTMENT IN THE GHETTO ANYMORE WHILE HIS CUNT GF GETS 1,000S FOR A FUCKING 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT THAT NO ONE BUT HER LIVES IN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IF I HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND WASNT A FUCKING VIRGIN LOSER THEY WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE. MY PARENTS LITERALLY FUCKING HATE ME AND THINK OF ME AS A TOTAL FAILURE. they have the money to support me

and now you cuktears are ddosing the only solemn place i have to sulk. FUCK. YOU. FUCK YOUUUU

that fucking sucks my man

why would he pay for that? are you a student or something?

why would he pay for that? are you a student or something?
Yes I'm a student, its a long story but its taken me a while to graduate. I literally have 1 year left at age 24, I'm finally close and now he wants to "cut me off" and said this is my last chance before he stops supporting me. Again he has the fucking money to pay for my schooling and shit apartment without issues, he simply doesn't want to. I improved my grades last semester but hes pissed at paying for summer classes, I'm just trying to graduate as fast as possible.

He fucking pays for a huge 3 bedroom apartment for his GF to fuck other guys in because she lives in a different country. Its the biggest cuck situation and hes trying to abandon his son.

Yes I'm a student, its a long story but its taken me a while to graduate. I literally have 1 year left at age 24, I'm finally close and now he wants to "cut me off" and said this is my last chance before he stops supporting me. Again he has the fucking money to pay for my schooling and shit apartment without issues, he simply doesn't want to. I improved my grades last semester but hes pissed at paying for summer classes, I'm just trying to graduate as fast as possible.

He fucking pays for a huge 3 bedroom apartment for his GF to fuck other guys in because she lives in a different country. Its the biggest cuck situation and hes trying to abandon his son.
tell him its his fault you are like this.

I'm not even fully NEET, just LDAR right now. I've fucking worked unlike most people. I just can't believe hes going to pay for some random women he met a few years ago over his blood son. JFC. Pure ragefuel. My step dad too fucking has money too kek and wont even give me one penny for gas money when I desperately need it. Then he wants to hug me when I come over to see them, FUCK YOU CUNT. My dad was never around when I was a kid and tried to supplement him ignoring me with money, bu even that has failed so now hes just giving up.

Tbh I had every opportunity but fucked it up. I recognize I;m a failure, but I'm also pretty sure I'm autistic.

Last edited:
Could you try to sublet it to Airbnb guests?

God me and your dad is a pathetic piece of shit. Just remember this shit me and years down the road when your dad needs help and you tell him to go to that slut he was paying for and get help from her.

Just remember. You can deny him help in old age. That'll scare him :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Double standards. That whore can get everything she wants for free while you have to work "like A MANLY MAN GUURRR"

Could you try to sublet it to Airbnb guests?
Actually the apartment across from me did that kek and got in trouble i saw the notice, i live with government assistance its a shithole right by the ghetto.

wow that sucks dude. Your dad is a small dicked faggot. If your life goes to shit because of this just ER him and his faggot gf. Otherwise, wait till hes old and torture him when he cant do anything about it kek

Damn that’s fucked up

Tell him that he is a cuck for supporting some slut over his son. Blackpill him as much as you can since you got nothing to lose. And then tell him when he is an old sack of shit asking for your assistance you will give him the cold shoulder and let him die miserably and alone.