Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad was such a mogger in his prime

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
I saw pictures of my dad in his prime. And goddamn he was so charismatic and stylish. He literally looked like those 90s badboy or something with his leather jacket, slicked back hair. No wonder my mom a stacylite in her prime fell for him despite my dad being just a MTN on the other hand I am an utter incel jfl.

My dad was a short sub5 introverted autist in his "prime". It's a miracle he managed to reproduce. If he were born a couple of decades later he would be posting on this forum

I saw pictures of my dad in his prime. And goddamn he was so charismatic and stylish. He literally looked like those 90s badboy or something with his leather jacket, slicked back hair. No wonder my mom a stacylite in her prime fell for him despite my dad being just a MTN on the other hand I am an utter incel jfl.
both of my parents are very good looking so I know how you feel, shouldn't be incel but here I am

My dad was a short sub5 introverted autist in his 20s. It's a miracle he managed to reproduce. If he were born a couple of decades later he would be posting on this forum
did he go for arranged marriage?

So you have a mogger father and a stacylite mother? how did you turn out to be an incel then?

So you have a mogger father and a stacylite mother? how did you turn out to be an incel then?
I got the worst features of both my parents. I look like an much uglier version of my dad without his charisma and demeanour.

My dad was a short sub5 introverted autist in his "prime". It's a miracle he managed to reproduce. If he were born a couple of decades later he would be posting on this forum
Same but my mother is autistic even though she dated a chad actor at one point. My dad is not good genetically but good in other areas, nothing that helps in 2023 though.
He can also be extremely passive around authority or in public about stuff but he is willing to hit me as a child because I didn't want to finish my last bit of food or whatever JFL.

My dad is good looking too but short and i turned out shorter than him jfl

That's the sad thing about genetics it nothing is guaranteed. Your parents were attractive and you still ended up a ugly piece of shit.