Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My day today having to leave my NEETCave

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Hey folks

Today I had to leave my NEETcave for a bit.

The reason is my mother had her friend over, it felt awkward just LDARing in the house with her friend over so I decided to just leave the house, I actually enjoyed talking to my mothers friend, not that I have the hots for her or anything but it was genuinely just nice to have a conversation with someone that was not my parents for once.

Anyway I left the house and did stuff.

I walked into town and just felt short AF. Heightmogged by everyone as usual, I saw this really old foid that was probably an incel factory, at first I saw her from afar and thought she was so short but then I kept walking towards her as I was headed past her and I started to get more and more heightmatched with her, it was pure suifuel once I went past her I was so close to being her height, I know from my perspective that my eyes are set a few inches low so it doesnt really look as it appears but still, I also cope by having my hair stick up a bit to get an extra inch or 2 even, daniel radcliffe maxxing

I ended up going to the supermarket as school finished for teens so I ran into a bunch of stuff I guess.

As I entered the mall area for a supermarket a 40's looking manlet walked out as I walked in, he looked to be even a bit shorter than me with a scar on his face, his face was normie so not good or bad, I thought how over it was for him, and then I went in to the supermarket.

The first thing I saw was a foid in slutty clothing since it was a hot day, it was a foid wearing yoga shorts.

This image shows the correct length of them, I find this even more slutty than regular yoga pants since you get to see bare naked thigh flesh but also basically seeing their ass painted on. Seeing this annoyed me since as usual its just chad only teasing and not for me, so close yet so far for me.

I went to change aisles, there were 2 high school aged foids kind of like jogging but coming to a stop and laughing, the moment they saw me though their whole demeanor changed, they looked at me (they heightmogged me) and suddenly stopped laughing and got all serious and then walked by me silently. I know people say shit like this happens because they are ugly or whatever and people say its just in your head or dont believe it happens but I swear this happened.

I then went in to another aisle where there were more school kids, they all heightmogged me except one school aged manlet who appeared to be jestermaxxing for some tallfag.

There was not much room in the aisle so I got stuck next to this teen school couple that both heightmogged me, it was really crowded in the aisle so I got stuck next to them while browsing and I ended up eavesdropping their convo hard.

It was mostly the foid saying stuff like:

:foidSoy: "I feel like we need to talk about US"
:foidSoy: "You seem really frustrated and distant recently"

The guy was some tall chadlite and did not really seem to give a fuck, yikes sweety! But you are not entitled to chad, also bickering like this in public is not going to want to make a guy stay with you JFL. Looking back I wish I interjected somehow and was a dick to her but I was so enthralled in eavesdropping whilst browsing the food that I did not think of anything in the moment.

Thats really all then I ended up coming home, I just got heightmogged by pretty much everyone JFL, I really got to start wearing lifts I think.

Tagging people that are online and might care about what I have to post

@Raidriar3015 @Mecoja @ilieknothing @FrothySolutions

I consider myself a manlet, but I don't go taking notes every time I see someone taller than me. If you're manlet enough, it should happen so often that you stop counting.

Where are you from?
What is your height?

I consider myself a manlet, but I don't go taking notes every time I see someone taller than me. If you're manlet enough, it should happen so often that you stop counting.
Once I really digested the heightpill I noticed it alot, I then went back to not caring so much, then now due to posting on this forum alot I notice it and like to share my experiences on here.
It kind of makes sense why I have never had confidence in public, I used to not know why, I thought it was my sheltered upbringing but I think it stems from my height.
Where are you from?
What is your height?
5'5 in Chadstralia.

5'5 is short here.

Once I really digested the heightpill I noticed it alot, I then went back to not caring so much, then now due to posting on this forum alot I notice it and like to share my experiences on here.
It kind of makes sense why I have never had confidence in public, I used to not know why, I thought it was my sheltered upbringing but I think it stems from my height.

That's bad, you shouldn't let this forum get to you.

That's bad, you shouldn't let this forum get to you.
It's not just this forum though, if I had friends and a girlfriend I would think about this stuff way less, and thats before even taking my forum usage into account, which stems from the fact that I have no friends.

I would not give a shit if everyone around me heightmogged me if I had a girlfriend, but its a depressing reminder that I am incel.

Over indeed. Are you White?
Yeah or at least I pass I guess I look medeterranian but my skin is a little tanned and olive looking, I don't look really look ethnic though only slightly ethnic but mostly white I guess.

I find this even more slutty than regular yoga pants since you get to see bare naked thigh flesh but also basically seeing their ass painted on.
Like this?

Did you buy anything from the supermarket?

i fucking hate soyciety. i think about food so much I guess I don;t notice this shit

I showed an image above, the ass was not as fat too because I live an all white area so she did not have a fat boon ass but it was shapely and slutty still, that tiktok is suifuel though, idk why foids are so sexual with each other.
Did you buy anything from the supermarket?
Literally just a pack of gum :feelshaha: I was thinking of buying icecream but it was all expensive, icecream is ridiculous when its not on sale. I went there to kill time anyway I did not really need anything, I looked at some beef jerky but it was 5 dollars 50 for 50 grams so literally 1 dollar 10 cents per gram.

Thanks for tag. I was absorbed in the media section and didn't even see it till now jfl.

It's interesting how once you take the blackpill, it's all you can see, and you see it everywhere. It's the same with me too, I'll see some interaction or behavior, and I'll immediately relate it to the blackpill, which is accurate.

Seeing this annoyed me since as usual its just chad only teasing and not for me, so close yet so far for me.
Same here. Seeing an ass can be nice, but at this point it's just ragefuel to me for this same reason.
It's also ragefuel because if a foid catches you looking at the leggings literally designed to attract the male gaze, you're now a creep.

It's interesting how once you take the blackpill, it's all you can see, and you see it everywhere. It's the same with me too, I'll see some interaction or behavior, and I'll immediately relate it to the blackpill, which is accurate.
Yeah I can't unsee how much I get mogged, its helped me realise why I was never confident out in public, I thought it was my sheltered upbringing so I got scared in public spaces which is not true.

I am not confident in public because I do not see myself as physically attractive, at least I am no longer scrawny looking but I still look small hairy and unattractive. Everyone around me heightmogs me hence no confidence.

I also within a millisecond was able to identify a manlet jestermaxxing for his tallfag friend too kek
Same here. Seeing an ass can be nice, but at this point it's just ragefuel to me for this same reason.
It's also ragefuel because if a foid catches you looking at the leggings literally designed to attract the male gaze, you're now a creep.
Yeah its nice for like a split second but then that bit of enjoyment and lust slowly goes to dissapointment frustration and irritation for me.
I would rather just see it on my pc or phone and jack off to it, like the tiktok wereq sent is a way better viewing experience than actually seeing it irl.
I am also worried the foid will see me looking at it or someone in public will catch me eyeballing a foid that would be awkward.

It's not just this forum though, if I had friends and a girlfriend I would think about this stuff way less, and thats before even taking my forum usage into account, which stems from the fact that I have no friends.

I would not give a shit if everyone around me heightmogged me if I had a girlfriend, but its a depressing reminder that I am incel.

You're thinking about it the wrong way. I'm not talking about how to think about this stuff less, I'm talking about stuff that makes you think about it more. Instead of thinking about how little good you have in your life, consider instead that you have too much bad in your life.

Hey folks

Today I had to leave my NEETcave for a bit.

The reason is my mother had her friend over, it felt awkward just LDARing in the house with her friend over so I decided to just leave the house, I actually enjoyed talking to my mothers friend, not that I have the hots for her or anything but it was genuinely just nice to have a conversation with someone that was not my parents for once.

Anyway I left the house and did stuff.

I walked into town and just felt short AF. Heightmogged by everyone as usual, I saw this really old foid that was probably an incel factory, at first I saw her from afar and thought she was so short but then I kept walking towards her as I was headed past her and I started to get more and more heightmatched with her, it was pure suifuel once I went past her I was so close to being her height, I know from my perspective that my eyes are set a few inches low so it doesnt really look as it appears but still, I also cope by having my hair stick up a bit to get an extra inch or 2 even, daniel radcliffe maxxing
View attachment 966106
I ended up going to the supermarket as school finished for teens so I ran into a bunch of stuff I guess.

As I entered the mall area for a supermarket a 40's looking manlet walked out as I walked in, he looked to be even a bit shorter than me with a scar on his face, his face was normie so not good or bad, I thought how over it was for him, and then I went in to the supermarket.

The first thing I saw was a foid in slutty clothing since it was a hot day, it was a foid wearing yoga shorts.
View attachment 966105
This image shows the correct length of them, I find this even more slutty than regular yoga pants since you get to see bare naked thigh flesh but also basically seeing their ass painted on. Seeing this annoyed me since as usual its just chad only teasing and not for me, so close yet so far for me.

I went to change aisles, there were 2 high school aged foids kind of like jogging but coming to a stop and laughing, the moment they saw me though their whole demeanor changed, they looked at me (they heightmogged me) and suddenly stopped laughing and got all serious and then walked by me silently. I know people say shit like this happens because they are ugly or whatever and people say its just in your head or dont believe it happens but I swear this happened.

I then went in to another aisle where there were more school kids, they all heightmogged me except one school aged manlet who appeared to be jestermaxxing for some tallfag.

There was not much room in the aisle so I got stuck next to this teen school couple that both heightmogged me, it was really crowded in the aisle so I got stuck next to them while browsing and I ended up eavesdropping their convo hard.

It was mostly the foid saying stuff like:

:foidSoy: "I feel like we need to talk about US"
:foidSoy: "You seem really frustrated and distant recently"

The guy was some tall chadlite and did not really seem to give a fuck, yikes sweety! But you are not entitled to chad, also bickering like this in public is not going to want to make a guy stay with you JFL. Looking back I wish I interjected somehow and was a dick to her but I was so enthralled in eavesdropping whilst browsing the food that I did not think of anything in the moment.

Thats really all then I ended up coming home, I just got heightmogged by pretty much everyone JFL, I really got to start wearing lifts I think.

Tagging people that are online and might care about what I have to post

@Raidriar3015 @Mecoja @ilieknothing @FrothySolutions
Very relatable, very similar experience to what i get. Im also a shutin and get mogged every time i leave the house.
It was the same for me, but lately young kids like 11-12yo are height mogging me. Thats another level of humiliation, its impossible to stay stoic about it.

Very relatable, very similar experience to what i get. Im also a shutin and get mogged every time i leave the house.
I am glad you can relate man :)

Yeah I am a massive shut in but I would like to get out more, problem is I have no friends or GF, when I have been out with people I don't notice myself getting mogged or whatever, but when you are completely by your lonesome it eats you up, especially since the mogging is the reason I am a friendless incel.

I am glad you can relate man :)

Yeah I am a massive shut in but I would like to get out more, problem is I have no friends or GF, when I have been out with people I don't notice myself getting mogged or whatever, but when you are completely by your lonesome it eats you up, especially since the mogging is the reason I am a friendless incel.
Yeah, when youre alone, you observe people and makes you think. I like sitting on a bench and watching people going on with their daily lives or kids playing. I also like the mix of cold air and warm sun rays but with no friends, no job, cant find a valid reason why to go out.

5'5'' is short everywhere.
I think it passes for average height in some asian countries but its foid height in chadstralia and every male above the age of 14 mogs you