Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My disgust for race traitor foids is so strong

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I hate ethnic foids that are race traitors. Just yesterday I saw this filthy currywhore with a soy looking white guy. He looked so weak that even I could be able to bash him (I'm a gymcel). I am high inhib so all I did was look at them with disgust and didn't do anything else. My hatred for ethnic foids that betray ethnic men to go with white men is so strong that it seeps out into real life.

Meanwhile you also have white incels lamenting about white females going with ethnic males.

Go figure.

I am high inhib
Maybe it's much more about looks and inhibition than it is about race.

Meanwhile you also have white incels lamenting about white females going with ethnic males.

Go figure.

Maybe it's much more about looks and inhibition than it is about race.

The funny thing is, almost always it's the other way around. Ethnic females with white males.
I've found myself agreeing with white supremacists on the subject of race mixing. However, it has to go both ways, as in white men who go for ethnic women must be punished too.

I hate white foids, all time I see these bitches with mixed and blacks, JBW is the ultimate cope, white foids are the most race traitors

I hate white foids, all time I see these bitches with mixed and blacks, JBW is the ultimate cope, white foids are the most race traitors
Untrue. Asian foids are the biggest race traitors.

Untrue. Asian foids are the biggest race traitors.
Not true, all asian foids I see are marrying and dating their race, the majority of white foids I see, are dating mixed and black men, almost never white men

Not true, all asian foids I see are marrying and dating their race, the majority of white foids I see, are dating mixed and black men, almost never white men

Probably depends where you live. I see WMAF AND WMIF most often, but rarely see a white foid not with a white guy.

Probably depends where you live. I see WMAF AND WMIF most often, but rarely see a white foid not with a white guy.
Brazil

I never see an asian foid dating a white guy, they are always dating their race, but white foids are almost never dating a white guy, the majority of white guys I see in public, are alone

Last edited:
I've found myself agreeing with white supremacists on the subject of race mixing. However, it has to go both ways, as in white men who go for ethnic women must be punished too.
i agree. that's how it should be

Brazil

I never see a asian guy dating a white guy, they are always dating their race, but white foids are almost never dating a white guy, the majority of white guys I see in public, are alone
oh, brazil. Well it's different in any western country. Ethnic foids are the biggest race traitors and ethnic men suffer.
i agree. that's how it should be

I would even go further and say race mixing between different non-white races should be banned. Ethnic foids would probably simply go for the next race closest to white if it wasn't banned.

oh, brazil. Well it's different in any western country. Ethnic foids are the biggest race traitors and ethnic men suffer.

I would even go further and say race mixing between different non-white races should be banned. Ethnic foids would probably simply go for the next race closest to white if it wasn't banned.
Where do you live? Europe or US?

I see a lot of foids with black dudes and mixed race, seems to be more common. Also, in the anglosphere.

good. now you know how a lot of mayocels feel.

good. now you know how a lot of mayocels feel.

Mayocels have no idea how much worse it is to be an ethnic. And like I said, mayofoids aren't as huge race traitors as ethnic foids are.

Os Mayocels não têm ideia de como é pior ser étnico. E como eu disse, os mayofóides não são tão grandes traidores raciais quanto os inimigos étnicos.
Why aren't they? I think white femoids are much more racial traitors than the others

retard ass nigga all stats show noodle whores fuck white men. I work in software and I see every day
Brazil

I never see an asian foid dating a white guy, they are always dating their race, but white foids are almost never dating a white guy, the majority of white guys I see in public, are alone
brazial Asian foids are more loyal than the American ones it seems