Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My entire life has been a two front mental battle

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
Did anyone else ever not get mental peace and contendedness as a child and teenager ? For vast majority of my life, I was confined to either School or Home. At School I had to deal with vicious scumbag normies and compete with them in academics and co-curriculars which already requires immense mental effort. At home I was either a trauma dumpster for my mum or a punching bag for my entire family, someone they could insult and belittle without any reprucussions. I had to constantly walk on eggshells to not upset my parents and justify every little thing I did for myself. I remember as a 13 year old youngcel some niggas(some of whom are chadpreets now) from my class took me to have lunch with them on the top of a roof of a building near our school. You could see the entire city and some really tall skyscrapers from there. Great view. As we shared food and talked about anime and whatnot I realized in that moment that what I was experiencing for that short moment what normal people experienced always. Safety, happiness, contendedness and the feeling of not being on 'edge'. Funny I have zero memories of my childhood but this memory has sticken with me always and will probably be with me when I die.

Your childhood was a nightmare, now you continue to be hurt by others, or do you just live with the trauma of what happened to you?