Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My experience (First Post)

4evrlonely

Greycel
Hello Guys, this is my first post, and I just want to vent to you guys about how the past couple years have been going. Around 3.5 years ago, I after a strong rejection from a girl in my class and her embarrassing me telling everyone and my getting bullied around school. I realized that something was wrong with me, I came here but you guys recommended that I try out high school as I barley even hit puberty. I then took the time to statusmaxx and looksmaxx but it’s been to no avail. I grinded in the gym for basketball, and I am a really popular athlete at my school now. However, girls only want to me friends with my because it benefits them, as they look cool knowing a “D1 athlete” and I am smart and they attempt to get answers off of me and piggy-back off me for school projects. I am sorry for the horrible grammar i just wanted to get this off my chest.

You're a popular athlete at your school in a Chad/Tyrone-dominated sport and have so far been unable to get any foids? :feelswhat:

What is your height, and how would you rate your looks? :feelssus:

If they've specifically mentioned they only want to remain friends, then sure; otherwise your current position lifemogs and NTmogs most of us to hell and back. :society:

If you can be friends with girls you probably aren't a incel, all my life I tried to be friends with girls and they were always rude or even insulted me. Almost everyone here that is a truecel had this expirience.

You're a popular athlete at your school in a Chad/Tyrone-dominated sport and have so far been unable to get any foids? :feelswhat:

What is your height, and how would you rate your looks? :feelssus:

If they've specifically mentioned they only want to remain friends, then sure; otherwise your current position lifemogs and NTmogs most of us to hell and back. :society:
I am 6’1-6’2, I’m either a sub5 or a LTN

Why do gray faggots love saying "you guys"

If you can be friends with girls you probably aren't a incel, all my life I tried to be friends with girls and they were always rude or even insulted me. Almost everyone here that is a truecel had this expirience.
Not if they only see me as a friend forever, i’ve attempted to cold approach foids and online and i just get rejected saying ew, only my status and my resourcefulness is the only reason foids from my school talk to me. If i had none of that I would be lonely and isolated like in 8th grade.

That smelly smell...popular at school, tall, athlete, broh 95% of the guys here wouldn't be a incel if they had this combo

Stopped reading right here. Putting you on ignore
Wow man. Just cause i statusmaxed doesn’t change my status as an incel, if no foids would dare look at me romantically. What is the difference between foids ignoring you, and foids only talking to you when they want something, or when they want to ask about your Chad teammate? I personally say it’s more depressing over here.

That smelly smell...popular at school, tall, athlete, broh 95% of the guys here wouldn't be a incel if they had this combo
i’m just looking for new copes at this point. might start rapemaxing like other famous athletes. is it worth the consequences

i’m just looking for new copes at this point. might start rapemaxing like other famous athletes. is it worth the consequences
IF you are popular that means you are invited to parties, if you are statusmaxxed, you are a athlete, you are tall and has girls friends in a party, you don't need to rape anyone, eventually one of them will try to get closer to you or you get closer to them, you really sound like a fake here my dude talking about rape and shit.

IF you are popular that means you are invited to parties, if you are statusmaxxed, you are a athlete, you are tall and has girls friends in a party, you don't need to rape anyone, eventually one of them will try to get closer to you or you get closer to them, you really sound like a fake here my dude talking about rape and shit.
I’m tired of seeing all my chad/tyrone teammates who can easily get any foid in bed with them without doing anything, when I statusmaxed for years just for foids to only talk to me when they want something? rope or rape or both. (In GTA)

Dude..... you must suck at talking to women, go read some RP bullshit and try again. You are not an incel if girls want to be friends with you.

Dude..... you must suck at talking to women, go read some RP bullshit and try again. You are not an incel if girls want to be friends with you.
How not? If they only want to be friends with me for answers and to look cool?

Fuck off. Mods ban this fucking fakecel, I cant take this shit anymore:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How not? If they only want to be friends with me for answers and to look cool?
If they look "cool" with you, is that you are cool. If you're cool, then they will fuck you if you don't sperg. Question that you should ask is, are you sure you're not absolutely trash with girls?

your average .is user at 2022. be proud @Caesercel @PPEcel

Why do gray faggots love saying "you guys"
I have to say i'm impressed. No where in your post history have you used that term unless mockingly jfl. Based integritypill. The amount of people who complain about people saying X thing, just for you to check their posts on whatever they use being full of X thing is laughable. God damn normies

I have to say i'm impressed. No where in your post history have you used that term unless mockingly jfl. Based integritypill. The amount of people who complain about people saying X thing, just for you to check their posts on whatever they use being full of X thing is laughable. God damn normies
Kek

Go to parties and fuck drunk girls.

Hello Guys, this is my first post, and I just want to vent to you guys about how the past couple years have been going. Around 3.5 years ago, I after a strong rejection from a girl in my class and her embarrassing me telling everyone and my getting bullied around school. I realized that something was wrong with me, I came here but you guys recommended that I try out high school as I barley even hit puberty. I then took the time to statusmaxx and looksmaxx but it’s been to no avail. I grinded in the gym for basketball, and I am a really popular athlete at my school now. However, girls only want to me friends with my because it benefits them, as they look cool knowing a “D1 athlete” and I am smart and they attempt to get answers off of me and piggy-back off me for school projects. I am sorry for the horrible grammar i just wanted to get this off my chest.
welcome brother.
girls want boys because it benefits them, it's not something anormal that girls do, that's their instincts.

You just mogged the whole forum. Welcome to fakecels.is
full

Status mogs me. Athlete mogs me

Life mogs me.

You fucking unable cunt how are you an incel ?

draw how your face looks like on MS PAINT or fakecel

Status mogs me. Athlete mogs me

Life mogs me.

You fucking unable cunt how are you an incel ?
I don’t know, but I am an incel. statusmaxxing cant help a sub5. All foids want are chads and HTN. i’m gonna rope

welcome brother.
girls want boys because it benefits them, it's not something anormal that girls do, that's their instincts.
Yea, i wish we can go back to when girls had less say.

>6´2
>athlete
>claims 2/10 (literally deformed tier)
JFL with this larper

>6´2
>athlete
JFL with this larper
I have prey eyes, i’m introverted, I have huge eye bags, i look like a raccoon

I have prey eyes, i’m introverted, I have huge eye bags, i look like a raccoon
Prey eyes are cope, however eye bags are brutal and i suffer from that. Try to fix your sleep and apply cold compress boyo, if not surgery is the only way

>6´2
>athlete
JFL with this larper

Mods will let him stay though, apparently 6’2 athletes are truecel

Over for this joke of a forum