Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face gets me in trouble all the time

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
No matter what i do or where i am, people always act pissed or hostile towards me and i know, this is because of my face. I am sure, my face makes people angry when they look at it. And i even understand, since my face really looks extremely annoying and gay (I’m not a faggot). People instantly find me unsympathetic at first sight. They don’t respect me and act very angry and hostile towards me, they try to humiliate me and try hard to make me feel „unworthy and unwelcome“. If i were beautiful, people would love me and women would grab my cock without asking me for permission.

Once when I meet new normie in labour camp after 30 seconds of conversations he told me that I look like a bandit. He said also that he can feel madness in my eyes fucking whores they hate me
Relatable

Bc you look like Adolf

Opposite for me. People treat me like I'm some retarded creature (change their tone) but this doesn't happen anymore since I got a manlier haircut. I feel you

people would love me and women would grab my cock without asking me for permission.
Meanwhile rosties are so privileged they actually think it's "harassment" when men grab their pussies.

No matter what i do or where i am, people always act pissed or hostile towards me and i know, this is because of my face. I am sure, my face makes people angry when they look at it. And i even understand, since my face really looks extremely annoying and gay (I’m not a faggot). People instantly find me unsympathetic at first sight. They don’t respect me and act very angry and hostile towards me, they try to humiliate me and try hard to make me feel „unworthy and unwelcome“. If i were beautiful, people would love me and women would grab my cock without asking me for permission.

I can just imagine soyboys pretending it's because of your personality and not even picking at straws but making up scenarios.

Relatable, for some reason I tend to look people directly in their eye and chads see this as a sign of aggression and act like enraged apes.

“Wassup bro you got a problem”
“What you lookin at”
Fuckin cocksuckers

Relatable, for some reason I tend to look people directly in their eye and chads see this as a sign of aggression and act like enraged apes.

“Wassup bro you got a problem”
“What you lookin at”
Fuckin cocksuckers
Those cucks are one of the main reasons I gymmax.

Women tell me i feel chaotic when they at me (eyes mainly im guessing) had a boy tell me i looked like a roman statue in the face i forgot which one think he was gay or something cause im black. But i do love tha romans :giga: ive been evem considering... Something:mask: