Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father hates me and I don't want to talk to him

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
He doesn't talk to me coz i always qwerk out and say something autistic while talking and he always yells at me for it and talks to my sister very nicely:feelsrope: what should i do:cryfeels:

Brutal, not even getting into NIT is enough

Brutal, not even getting into NIT is enough
I doubt he knows what that even means he just thinks every college i go to is trash but the college his sisters kids go to are the best he thinks they are the smartest people in the world and thinks im a loser that can't do anything in life:feelsrope:

tbh I can understand your father imagine having son who is fucking gross filthy curry looser and poverty bitch fucking sorry for that old curry street shitter aka your father (in video game)
It's partially his (Dad) fault.

My father was the same, always praising our cousins while putting down his own kids. In late teens early twenties i havent spoken to him in like 7-8 years, later he came to his senses and started to treat me better. Fuck him tbh, parents should support all of their kids.

My father was the same, always praising our cousins while putting down his own kids. In late teens early twenties i havent spoken to him in like 7-8 years, later he came to his senses and started to treat me better. Fuck him tbh, parents should support all of their kids.
Yes he does the same with me he doesn't even trust 99% of the things i tell him but when my cousins tell him the exact same thing i did he quickly believes it. Trucel trait tbh :cryfeels:

u have nigger father. very relatable