Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My first day in special forces

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I arrive at the camp and there was this dude with a Mickey Mouse tat on his neck. He told me and the others to quickly change and wear our uniforms. Then the national anthem began playing. We kept changing because he told us to hurry. Then he barged in the room asking “who was moving during the anthem???? Which of you motherfuckers wasn’t standing still???”.

There was a puny Manlet with us and the dude said “it was you wasn’t it?”. He then told him to do a pushups position. We were watching in agony. Then he began kicking him and told him that if he fell he would grt
Kicked out. The poor guy was screaming in pain. Thankfully a sergeant walked in and told him that we had to hurry for the interviews. The dude then said “you got lucky. When I was serving they had the right to shoot us if we were moving during the anthem”. Luckily this guy left a few days later so we never saw him again.

Army is just bullying camp.

Manlets need a rope

How short was he

Unless a manlet is gymmaxxed, if a manlet is in the military, it's just a one way ticket to suicide. Constantly being mogged by all the high T normies and chads in the military, and unable to defend yourself adequately because you're short and skinny. Can see why the suicide rates are so high in the military.