Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my first nuclear blackpill

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when i was like 13 or 14 i was on omegle just trolling and fucking around until i came across this 14 year old girl holding a sex toy. i asked her what she was doing, thinking she probably just found it in her moms drawer thinking it was funny or smth. but being kinda concerned i asked her if she was playing with herself on here. then she said something that ruined the rest of my omegle experience. she responded "i have been" and i then explained to her that old creeps use this website and she should get off ASAP. she told me she knows and doesnt care. i then skipped her and couldn't stop thinking about it

Foids these days are training for the streets since day 1. :cryfeels:

This woman will be the wife of one of us if we ascend one day :feelsrope:

This is what faggots and feminists want. Or more specifically, Jews cause that’s who’s behind both groups.
Cope western european are degenerates no matter what

everyone is degenerate it's just now nobody is getting shamed for it
Nazi germany girl plowing themself for serbian gigachad. I read in one of the thread.

But remember, sexualising girls under 18 yo is pedophilia :feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is what faggots and feminists want. Or more specifically, Jews cause that’s who’s behind both groups.
Levi Ackerman maxxx to the extreme and destroy them via Cheeto dust nuclear aresenal GTA 2019 Mitsubishi outlander vr on GTA v with rtx on in vidoegame

when i was like 13 or 14 i was on omegle just trolling and fucking around until i came across this 14 year old girl holding a sex toy. i asked her what she was doing, thinking she probably just found it in her moms drawer thinking it was funny or smth. but being kinda concerned i asked her if she was playing with herself on here. then she said something that ruined the rest of my omegle experience. she responded "i have been" and i then explained to her that old creeps use this website and she should get off ASAP. she told me she knows and doesnt care. i then skipped her and couldn't stop thinking about it
STFU you age cuck

brutal shit :fuk: