Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My former incel friend had sex tonight

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
We thought he would never get a girl. Today he fucked her during a one night stand. She paid for the hotel. She came from France and was in transit. He is German but could pass as a sand nigger (black hair, dark eyes etc). I just do not understand. I'm happy for him at the same time I'm angry. but he is also older than me. I don't know what to think of it.

Last edited:
I have alot of questions

What makes u think he was an incel to begin with?
because I kmow it he had no sex until last night. he will be 27 this year

We thought he would never get a girl. Today he fucked her during a one night stand. She paid for the hotel. She came from France and was in transit. He is German but could pass as a sand nigger (black hair, dark eyes etc). I just do not understand. I'm happy for him at the same time I'm angry. but he is also older than me. I don't know what to think of it.
fuck man and a frenchie too

how much did she weigh?

this whole story makes no sense, he meet some fat gook through facebook and she decided to fuck an incel neet on her she doesn't know irl on her way to her friends.

only works if she is a landwhale
i know thats some crazy shit. I cant believe myself but he send pictures. At evening he tell me the whole story

he has a very loud and masculine voice
Brutal voicepill. There is no place in this world for us weakvoicecels. He can even start a channel or something - if his voice is no good, he can just remain faceless and enjoy his online attention.

his voice is extremly loud
I hate loud things, including loud people, but since we live in this twisted world, this is exactly what gets toilets wet. On a sidenote, my father laughs loudly and obnoxiously on purpose, which has always pissed me off. He's lucky I don't live with him because I might snap if I hear that again.

he is a sexhaver.
Burn all bridges and completed block him out of your life. Sexhavrs are demonic in their treatment of incels

lifefuel or what

he is a sexhaver.
Burn all bridges and completed block him out of your life. Sexhavrs are demonic in their treatment of incels
Brutal voicepill. There is no place in this world for us weakvoicecels. He can even start a channel or something - if his voice is no good, he can just remain faceless and enjoy his online attention.

I hate loud things, including loud people, but since we live in this twisted world, this is exactly what gets toilets wet. On a sidenote, my father laughs loudly and obnoxiously on purpose, which has always pissed me off. He's lucky I don't live with him because I might snap if I hear that again.
The funny thing is that a week ago I told him about incel.is and wanted him to blackpill. I think he would be forever incel and told him to fuck a hooker for money.

Brutal. You should've gone with him to tag team that foid.

A lot of young people think their incels until they start meeting women. Like I always say - the real purge
happens when incels start meeting up and we can eradicate I.T infiltrators and other trolls.

ban everyone under 28 now!

I never trust people who claim to be incels but are going out and socializing (with normies)

How can a truecel have the confidence to do that? He can not

I never trust people who claim to be incels but are going out and socializing (with normies)

How can a truecel have the confidence to do that? He can not

A true cel is not based on confidence it is based on what he looks like.

Trucel trait: other §incels§ mog you hard

Happens... nothing new. Happened to a former friend of mine as well, took him a couple of years after HS and he suddenly got laid, told me about it, I was stunned... and from there our friendship dissolved as he became pussified / pro-female gay shit, etc. Pussy makes weak men retarded, especially blue-pilled shills.

"Women weaken legs" - Mickey (Rocky)

He was never an incel. He was a larp

real incels don't get anything they get 0 attention from toilets

this whole story makes no sense, he meet some fat gook through facebook and she decided to fuck an incel neet she doesn't know irl on her way to her friends.

only works if she is a landwhale
she was indonesian