Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY FUCKING SATAN PARENTS SET ME UP ON A BLIND DATE AND I AM FUCKED

Hello brothers.

First of all, no, I haven't ascended but it was overall a positive experience and I will make a thread and write about what happened. I am happy with the outcome after all. It was a positive experience.
t. chad

Hello brothers.

First of all, no, I haven't ascended but it was overall a positive experience and I will make a thread and write about what happened. I am happy with the outcome after all. It was a positive experience.
Holy shit, I'm glad it was a positive experience for you. Will be reading that thread when it comes out.

I'm waiting for that thread too, which is why I'm watching this one.

I will write a nice summed up thread when I come to my senses as I have some business to attend to right now lads. I will post the link here to it.

update us on the outcome

I am so fucking fucked. My mothers friend said she has a fucking sad grand daughter or niece or some other thing and then that same friend GOT THE BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA OF US GOING OUT AND MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCEPTED THAT BRILLIANT IDEA.

KNAJJD I SWEAR IF YOU DELETE THIS I WILL CURSE YOU TO HELL AND BACK I NEED HELP

I do not even know how she looks like. I don't even know her name. Nothing. And she knows even less about me

She probably heightmogs me by far and she is in for a big dissapointment.

My parents won't take no for an answer because apparently she is also a gamer or some trash argument like that

I look like fucking trash how am I supposed to fucking do this why can't they just let me rot in peace?

Someone, please give me fucking advice. I don't want to get embarrassed and become the laughing stock of the family. I have had enough of that. Fuck. I hate my miserable existance they legit think I can get a foid to like me.
You're volcel if you don't wanna go on a date with a woman.

I will write a nice summed up thread when I come to my senses as I have some business to attend to right now lads.

"Business to attend to" = ramming her pussy for the second round

Hello brothers.

He probably made it to first base.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Given OP's 5'2" height and his incel status, I give this a 10 percent or less chance of working out.

But hey miracles happen everyday.
Way too generous. OP is an incel. Do you seriously think a female, meeting OP in an arranged date, would even bother to be interested in him?

What would you do if your blind date looked like this?

wth, people are being nice and even try to help in this thread? i'm moved

Poor you. I can't even comprehend your suffering. Going on a date with a woman is far worse than rotting in your room. Be strong.

Yo Wtf why are 61 guests viewing this?

At least you got some kind of chance. More than most of us here can say. Just treat it casually. Who knows, maybe you will actually find escape from this hell.
Don’t know how you can be upset about people actively trying to help you. I’ve had no help.

Game and Confidence i guess or a firm handshake, just speculating

Don't forget to take a shower

my parents arranged me a blind date before and foid friend zoned me we became best friends lol dark times as a bluepiller. those failed blind dates are suicide fuel. hope OP didn’t rope himself.

at least my parents stopped asking me why i don’t have a date and quit arranging me blind dates. my desperation blackpilled them :feelsgah:
bosnian?

Hello brothers.

Where's the thread

" because mommy wants you to become a good boy and work hard for a foid, make money and give her your money every week, thats how it is mmkay sweaty, this poor women is rotting, you can make her happy every week and she will make you happy once every 2 months, mmkay sweaty, mommy loves you, kiss kiss "

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

a lot of people would kill to get this opportunity so just chill out.

I wish my parents had the connection to set me up on a date, @First loss is one of the least incel incels I've ever encountered on this site, feels like he's trolling. His parents have allowed him to completely skip the approaching phase, and since the date is already set, all he has to fucking do is research her, go through her facebook profile and other social media, determine her likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc and plan the entire night around that, so you know what to start conversations about and how connect that conversation to other ones so you can at least trick her into thinking a date is normal for you

Seriously what fucking incel would complain about your parents taking such an active role in helping you date and likely get laid these are some awesome parents, but of course its always the good for nothing, ungrateful pieces of shit in life that get everything

"OMG guiiz, my parents rigged this rigged game in my favor and actually gave me a chance to date, something none of you ever will have, please feel sorry for me"

@First loss
KYS

I wish my parents had the connection to set me up on a date, @First loss is one of the least incel incels I've ever encountered on this site, feels like he's trolling. His parents have allowed him to completely skip the approaching phase, and since the date is already set, all he has to fucking do is research her, go through her facebook profile and other social media, determine her likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc and plan the entire night around that, so you know what to start conversations about and how connect that conversation to other ones so you can at least trick her into thinking a date is normal for you

Seriously what fucking incel would complain about your parents taking such an active role in helping you date and likely get laid these are some awesome parents, but of course its always the good for nothing, ungrateful pieces of shit in life that get everything

"OMG guiiz, my parents rigged this rigged game in my favor and actually gave me a chance to date, something none of you ever will have, please feel sorry for me"

@First loss
KYS
yeah these chances really should be appreciated more, the 'abundancy' that you might feel when you're young is absolutely false, it's not abundant and it ends almost immediately once you age out of education.
there's another guy that was invited to hang out with family and a bunch of unattached girls
that shit was like something straight out of the 1980s, most modern families have no ability to pull in girls at all, just guys and senior citizens sitting around watching TV.