Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY FUCKING SATAN PARENTS SET ME UP ON A BLIND DATE AND I AM FUCKED

Act indifferent on the date, don't place your expectations about her looks anything above your suspected threshold, and just try to take advantage of your parent's money as much as you can.

Mogs me because chance

On my way there.

Greatest saint Elliot, grant me your supreme power. Amen.

Did father give you any advice?

I'd bet 100 bucks that you will "ascend" within 2 years. Based teenage incel normal sub-chadlite teenager.

wish my parents would have ever set me up with a date, just go with it man and after it goes horrible maybe those boomers will finally understand

I think that's what they did here in rural Ireland prior to 1900s, basically marrying the neighbours daughter, women really were viewed as inferior in those days, my great great grandfather had 3 wives, his first wedding was when he was 17.
OP I suggest you take her to McDonald's like the catfishman.

Don't spend the buxx tonight.

Also bluepillers 129. Wtf. They here to laugh at us or OP for having a date?

McDonalds is expensive these days, for example 20 McNuggets for £4.90 whereas you can buy chicken nuggets in the supermarket for half that price.

Last edited:
wear a mask
Zorromaxx as the mysterious masked man, Triple M. Win her over with a charming personality, sweep her off her feet leaving her gasping for air and after the days have passed & she wants to see what is underneath, you tell her she won't like what she sees. She tells you otherwise, now much she's in love with you, you're the one, she gently takes the mask off.
And.....

13881810684708.jpg

you're ghosted for life with only the painful feeling of pepper spray in your eyes.

Pm me your face pic and I can give advice based on that

my prediction: in a week OP will get banned since he will get laid

It's over but then again he's not me and also younger as well as NT so it's possible he'll get SOMETHING worthwhile out of this. We'll have to see.

Last edited:
I hope this dummy will get lucky.

Calm down. Your blind date will know in the first 5 seconds of meeting you if she's interested in you. Are your parents paying for the date? Honestly, if I had the choice to go on a paid-for blind date, I'd go just for the free entertainment and ignore the foid who probably wants me dead anyway.
based

I just sacrificed a chicken for you br0!

Just don't talk about Selco and you'll be fine.

u have nothing to lose bro
This is something Incels have to understand .
If you are scared of such an event , then you still have Hope .
There is nothig worse than Hope .
Just let go .
Go to that ducking date und go lo-inhib just say and do whatever you want , imagine youre chad and act like it .
Maybe itll work , but you dont know if you never tried .
Thats what most Incels do , proclaim themselves truecels without even trying .

RIP OP.

? - 23/07/2019

His organs got harvested.

wtf lucky

just act natural if that is the case

treat her like ur "foid friends"

Blatant brag thread. Why would you post this on here? Did you really expect to get dating advice from incels?

I guess hes not coming back

I guess he killed her and shot himself.

my parents arranged me a blind date before and foid friend zoned me we became best friends lol dark times as a bluepiller. those failed blind dates are suicide fuel. hope OP didn’t rope himself.

at least my parents stopped asking me why i don’t have a date and quit arranging me blind dates. my desperation blackpilled them :feelsgah:

hes fucking her as i type this i bet

a lot of people would kill to get this opportunity so just chill out.

having family involved is way easier than approaching or some shit, that's suicide.

no advice for you except chill out as much as possible and just act like you've been there before.
Just do your best tbh if she is not attracted to you maybe you can become friends with her and you can social circlemax.

Hello brothers.

First of all, no, I haven't ascended but it was overall a positive experience and I will make a thread and write about what happened. I am happy with the outcome after all. It was a positive experience.

Hello brothers.

First of all, no, I haven't ascended but it was overall a positive experience and I will make a thread and write about what happened. I am happy with the outcome after all. It was a positive experience.
im glad for you man

He's gonna get some smash within' a month.

OP is gonna make it?

Tell them you are gay

Hello brothers.

lol @ you originally crying about it. Good luck regardless

Hello brothers.

make the thread now!!!!!!

OP is volcel.
Take this chance, you might ascend.

TAKE IT or you're not an incel

Hello brothers.

Just as i envisaged.

Ravage her pussy boyo