Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY GRANDMOTHER JUST ASKED ME IF I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I walked into the kitchen to make toast and then she asked me out of nowhere "I've never asked you this (she did) but do you have a girlfriend?", to which I simply replied "no granny". A few seconds passed and then she said "because i'd like to meet her someday".
I told her again "I don't have a gf". Then she said "you will someday, you are a handsome young man. You could have any girl you want" :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

It's fucking OVER.

@nice_try brag thread??

Last edited:
why don't you just tell her the truth and say yes, fakecel faggot?

Maybe gran could hook you up with some of her friends :feelskek:

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Got called handsome. Just become Chad and you’ll get a gf. Simple as that :feelshaha:

its like they all have the same script. same type of shit from aunts:feelsseriously:

you go to the club with friends all the time, it's not over, consider doing more stuff with friends that isn't the club so you have better odds of finding a girlfriend

you go to the club with friends all the time, it's not over, consider doing more stuff with friends that isn't the club so you have better odds of finding a girlfriend
The club is the best place for finding a gf or at least a hookup. I was a massive autist in the past so it didn’t work but not so much anymore.

The club is the best place for finding a gf or at least a hookup. I was a massive autist in the past so it didn’t work but not so much anymore.
what's the club atmosphere in 2022, any tips :lul:

what's the club atmosphere in 2022, any tips :lul:
It's pretty good, the same as pre-covid. Just stand around and wait for a foid to approach you if you're a social retard. Or you can try and make moves. I'd never approach personally because too high inhib. But you should make sure that they look at least somewhat interested first. There isn't really much more to it tbh, the foids are either interested or they aren't.
But the ones who ask for cigarettes usually aren't. Don't give those whores anything.

Last edited:
It's pretty good, the same as pre-covid. Just stand around and wait for a foid to approach you if you're a social retard. Or you can try and make moves. I'd never approach personally because too high inhib. But you should make sure that they look at least somewhat interested first. There isn't really much more to it tbh, the foids are either interested or they aren't.
But the ones who ask for cigarettes usually aren't. Don't give those whores anything.
not surprised that it's all about female interest first rather than randomly approaching, thanks brah

You should have said that you have too many choices, so decision making is difficult.

I walked into the kitchen to make toast and then she asked me out of nowhere "I've never asked you this (she did) but do you have a girlfriend?", to which I simply replied "no granny". A few seconds passed and then she said "because i'd like to meet her someday".
I told her again "I don't have a gf". Then she said "you will someday, you are a handsome young man. You could have any girl you want" :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

It's fucking OVER.

@nice_try brag thread??

Brutal. Sounds like something my grandmother could say. I hope my grandmother never asks me.

Last edited:

:chad::chad::chad:

It's fucking OVER.

@nice_try brag thread??
Times change grandma

Just stand around and wait for a foid to approach you
ive been standing around for the past 6 years now people are starting to think im the bouncer or something