Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My great grandfather fought against the jews

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Kinda makes me proud my great grandfather(Moms grandpa) fought against the globohomo and the Jews.He fought for the ustashe who were nazi allies and when he went to surrender in 1945 they killed him:feelsrope:.

He fought for le white lady :feelskek::feelskek:

Mogged by zog :feelsLSD::feelsEhh:

Based and red pilled great grandfather.

Funny, because Hitler actually saw the Slavs as a subhuman race and he wanted to clean Germany from what he called „Slavicization“.
But good that your gg-father understood the Jewish issue

Kinda makes me proud my great grandfather(Moms grandpa) fought against the globohomo and the Jews.He fought for the ustashe who were nazi allies and when he went to surrender in 1945 they killed him:feelsrope:.
He would be killed even the Nazis won. Slavs were seen as subhumans by the Nazis, only slightly better than (((them))).

Funny, because Hitler actually saw the Slavs as a subhuman race and he wanted to clean Germany from what he called „Slavicization“.
But good that your gg-father understood the Jewish issue
That's the main thing. At least he understood the (((issue))) and actually fought against it. That's actually something very respectable.