Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my hate fuel for foids has ran out

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I no longer hate foids. I just see them as mentally children inside adult bodies, which means they're just dumb and brainwashed so I cant blame them rlly. the real people to blame as always, as will be, and as time goes on, is richfags. even with them, though Id say they arent as coordinated and inherently evil as I think they are. I think they're also just dumb and naive since they live in a bubble away from reality. in conclusion I think everyone including me is just too dumb which is why society is collapsing and only a few lucky folks are benefiting from it

i blame god who doesnt exist

How long did it take you to get there? I'm still in the rage hatred phase.

That's unfair on children as I'd argue most boys 10 or older have higher expectations put on them and get away with less shit at least in any gynocentric society or at least it was for me.

How long did it take you to get there? I'm still in the rage hatred phase.
If you're 29 surprised you're not well on your way there or already there happened for me around late 28 early 29 range. Now at 30 I just look at them with disgust and the idea of speaking to one is pretty much comparable to stepping on gum.

If you're 29 surprised you're not well on your way there or already there happened for me around late 28 early 29 range. Now at 30 I just look at them with disgust and the idea of speaking to one is pretty much comparable to stepping on gum.
I've only taken the blackpill a couple of months ago and it was fucking brutal. My whole life I've been a bluepiller. I tried to resist the blackpill so hard. I tried to oofydoofymaxx, I was even a male feminist. Everything to increase my chances, but now I know the cruel nature of foids from their own posts. Their own subreddits blackpilled me, if you can believe it.

Now I'm angry all the time. This forum and female gore vids are my only anger outlets.

I've only taken the blackpill a couple of months ago and it was fucking brutal. My whole life I've been a bluepiller. I tried to resist the blackpill so hard. I tried to oofydoofymaxx, I was even a male feminist. Everything to increase my chances, but now I know the cruel nature of foids from their own posts. Their own subreddits blackpilled me, if you can believe it.

Now I'm angry all the time. This forum and female gore vids are my only anger outlets.
Ok fair enough I went redpill at 18 to blackpill by 20 and many times I've thought I can't possibly think lower of women and many times I've been proven wrong. In your case though I say give it 2-3 years as you're not exactly a youngcel so sexdrive plummeting will help and cope is a lot less viable at your age. I'll say this went to pure disgust by 29 but was moving to more disgust than hate by 25 and really almost all my hate was for them being vile evil nation wreckers not due to sex so if you're not particularly nationalistic or racist it should happen sooner for you than me.

Last edited:
No, they are fully aware of what they are doing. They just enjoy the privilege of being seen as an innocent individual

The only way to fix them is to shove reality down their throat, but society has already fallen for their mind games