Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My Hatsune Miku Figure Came In

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
From this:

She's smaller than I thought. I swear it said 6 inches on the description but it's clearly a bit under 5. It was like $20, should have been less. Would not reccomend.

20240201 135817

Would.

20240201 141201

Last edited:
damn what a waste of money.

I c.

The only copes I have to spend my money on are gaming, weed, alcohol, eating-out, and sometimes I might buy a new "nice" clothing item to make myself feel better.

From this:

She's smaller than I thought. I swear it said 6 inches on the description but it's clearly a bit under 5. It was like $20, should have been less. Would not reccomend.

View attachment 1053246
Nice, do you have a place to put it?

oh well, in the jar she goes

I c.

The only copes I have to spend my money on are gaming, weed, alcohol, eating-out, and sometimes I might buy a new "nice" clothing item to make myself feel better.
what games do u play ?

You know what to do.

Cool, but don't spend all your dough on the stuff

what games do u play ?
I play on an Xbox Series X, because I very sadly don't have a Gaming PC(I am saving for one though).

I usually play RPG/RPG-style games: Elder Scrolls franchise, Witcher 3, Mass Effect franchise, Fallout franchise, Wasteland franchise, AC franchise, Cyberjunk, etc. I also got BG3, Starfield, and Elden Ring recently which I am playing. :hax:

I would rather waste my money on fast food than figures of foids

Looks very cheap, tbh.

Op doxxed:

@gymletethnicelmaxxing

so low quality, but for like 25 bucks I guess it's ok

Nobody ever buys my presents

It yearns for the jar

this cope is retarded i am sorry