Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My height is 5 foot 11 inches and I’m just a tiiiiiiny bit shorter than 5’11 and a half. I’m 5’11 and 3/8

Is my height good or bad?

• Total voters
You don't need to send any pictures. Anyone with basic self awareness knows their own face rating out of 10.

Just *type what your face is /10
Maybe a 6?

Mogs me into infinity and beyond. Are you white? Are you NT?
I’m Arab and have high-functioning autism. Although I’m Arab, I could pass for an Italian because I’m fair-skinned

I’m Arab and have high-functioning autism. Although I’m Arab, I could pass for an Italian because I’m fair-skinned
Yeah its over for you. You'd need to be a MINIMUM 7.5/10 in face + 183cm height to make up for autism

Yeah its over for you. You'd need to be a MINIMUM 7.5/10 in face + 183cm+ height to make up for autism
My autism only shows when nobody is around, that’s when I laugh like Arthur fleck sand act goofy. I also don’t act as awkward in public as I used to.

yeah it's simple and precise, why they have to do everything differently

It's ridiculous and arbitrary. Most of all....it heralds back to the days of British imperialism which is exactly what the US was founded upon and to oppose.

It sucks worst of all in Canada because you still have to deal with it a lot due to proximity to the US. I don't understand their backwards bullshit weather reports, measuring guages, etc. Part of what drew me away from technically based classes in highschool was the fact we had to be given lessons on this stupid inneeffienct, arbitrary, nonsensical imperial measurement system.

The classic American brain drooling response is 'well then you aren't smart enough to do math' or some shit. Fuck right off. We can do the math it's just stupid and a pointless waste of time and ARBITRARY. How much easier is it to say 'hand me the 16mm' rather than some arbitrary 'this and that fraction'.

The US is the only country that persists with this nonsense with double cheeseburger, double gulping, Pabst blue ribbon pride.

Fuck sakes even when I was in grade 1 we got rulers that were clearly made in the US and the teachers had to make the extra step of telling us not to bother looking at the inches side, just the centimetres for all our tests and measurements.

What’s the average height of people on this forum?

There is a surprising amount of tallcels here so probably 5'10" or 5'11".
I know a 5’2 guy who has a girlfriend. He isn’t ugly though

maybe he’s being cucked by a chad his girlfriend is being fucked by

Congrats, now you just need a Tyson Beckford face and you'll be a pussy slayer.

Who is Tyson beckford?

Exactly. I was being generous with my rating too. He's more like a 6/10. Anyone who thinks he's a Tyrone is a delusional coper JFL.
Even you mog him. He’s that ugly to me

Nah I don't mog him. I'm only 4/10 and hes 6/10. But he still gets cucked by white chads 24/7 though
What black celebrity is a Tyrone?

Youre too short, its over

I’m above average height

Being above average is not enough in 2020, either youre 6' 2'' or youre incel

Youre not even 6' 0'' though, so its over

What black celebrity is a Tyrone?
Meeks but he doesn't even count because he's mulatto. Besides that I can't think of any. It is impossible for black men to be above 7/10 in facial looks. In that aspect, whites are the superior moggers.

Meeks but he doesn't even count because he's mulatto. Besides that I can't think of any. It is impossible for black men to be above 7/10 in facial looks. In that aspect, whites are the superior moggers.
R Kelly?

Should be considered bragging tbhngl.

Wear lifts or inserts, fluff up your hair. Easy 2 inches

At that height you can easily fraud 6' or so by wearing lifts and just straight up lying.

Either way OP this is bragging, most people in this forum including myself would give their left nut to be 5'11.

At least you're not a manletcel like me

I don't think a foid can tell the difference between 5'11.375 and 6'0. Unless she happens to be exactly 6'0.

What a pointless post.

At that height you can easily fraud 6' or so by wearing lifts and just straight up lying.

Either way OP this is bragging, most people in this forum including myself would give their left nut to be 5'11.
This isn’t bragging. I’m not that tall compared to a gigachad

good enough i say but you need attractive head

Yes but if they were tall they would be gigachads

Either he is Chad facially or is getting cucked or is gonna get cucked, no inbetween
He also is a musician but that doesn’t help