Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My height is 5 foot 11 inches and I’m just a tiiiiiiny bit shorter than 5’11 and a half. I’m 5’11 and 3/8

Is my height good or bad?

• Total voters
its not gonna be a standout feature,but you can made do with what you have.

The problem in hypergamy of being average 5'11 in height.. is everywhere you go like just going to the grocery store with your girlfriend(if u could get one).. you would be brutally height mogged by many other men in the store.

Like every time I go to the grocery store in daylight hours I see a number of 6'4+ men.

The problem in hypergamy of being average 5'11 in height.. is everywhere you go like just going to the grocery store with your girlfriend(if u could get one).. you would be brutally height mogged by many other men in the store.

Like every time I go to the grocery store in daylight hours I see a number of 6'4+ men.

it's only a problem if height mogging is really that big of an issue. it's actually not, face and other factors such as money and status are way more important.

notice how the foid is completely disgusted by this fat tallcel despite the fact that he heightmogs the PUA instructor by several inches. she's clearly more attracted to the shorter bald guy.

it's only a problem if height mogging is really that big of an issue. it's actually not, face and other factors such as money and status are way more important.

notice how the foid is completely disgusted by this fat tallcel despite the fact that he heightmogs the PUA instructor by several inches. she's clearly more attracted to the shorter bald guy.

Thats true in that case. Like a non-confident tall fatcel and the manlet is the instructor 'teaching' the fatcel so he is by far the dominant male in that environment.

But now the manlet takes his girlfriend out to the clubs like this girl looks like she goes a lot. Now hes not the dominant male in that environment, and his competition isn't a fat dude. Its a bunch of men who are both tall and in shape and confident.

Thats true in that case. Like a non-confident tall fatcel and the manlet is the instructor 'teaching' the fatcel so he is by far the dominant male in that environment.

But now the manlet takes his girlfriend out to the clubs like this girl looks like she goes a lot. Now hes not the dominant male in that environment, and his competition isn't a fat dude. Its a bunch of men who are both tall and in shape and confident.

everything being equal, taller is better. this isn't controversial, but to what degree does height matter is not clear. it can usually make up for 2 point deficit in face, meaning a 6'3 guy with 6 face can outcompete 5'11 guy with 8 face. even this is a bit of a stretch, but let's suppose that's the case. that guy will have very difficult time if his looks fall below to 4 or 5 territory. he's borderline ugly at that point, and no amount of height can save him from his destined inceldom.

face simply carries much more information about the genetic quality of a person than height does. a good looking man is probably more healthy, intelligent, sociable, and NT than his ugly counterpart. while height can also signal those positive attributes, it's much less straight forward.

everything being equal, taller is better. this isn't controversial, but to what degree does height matter is not clear. it can usually make up for 2 point deficit in face, meaning a 6'3 guy with 6 face can outcompete 5'11 guy with 8 face. even this is a bit of a stretch, but let's suppose that's the case. that guy will have very difficult time if his looks fall below to 4 or 5 territory. he's borderline ugly at that point, and no amount of height can save him from his destined inceldom.

face simply carries much more information about the genetic quality of a person than height does. a good looking man is probably more healthy, intelligent, sociable, and NT than his ugly counterpart. while height can also signal those positive attributes, it's much less straight forward.

Good points about the genetic information from the face, like face shows skin quality too which is a big sign of genetic health.

My brothers reached 6 ft