Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My hypothesis behind more incels coming out than before and associated normie awareness of 'pills' and 'maxxing'

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
Incels as a bunch of undesired people, have always existed but unlike before we are seeing a rapid surge of lots of self-proclaimed incels coming out in current era, so do we see a surge of both incels and normies larping about concepts like 'redpill,'bluepill','blackpill','looksmaxxing' and so

and I believe this is happening simply because, THEY have been depriving us of our copes + normie invasion in these said copes

think about it, in past a helluwa incel or volcels were simply confining themselves among niche groups having or sharing some interests to dwell and cope in, while sexhaver normies doing usual normie things; this also compelled those cope-producers (movies, manga, anime, VIDEO GAMES and all) to tailor their products in accordance to their dedicated customers, the nerds (that has a big overlap with incels+volcels due to nature of these copes) and any normie interest was seen as bonus by them while at same time normies used to shun the same copes calling it childish or loser traits or whatever they might occasionally try them out but wouldn't bother to go much deeper

however as things progressed and these copes became both sophisticated and easily available, the normies, as always, started taking overall fake interests in things and bringing their normie bullshits in, resulting in ruining of our copes - further pushing incels+volcels away from their deserved copes
this picture perfectly describes how 'normie invasion' in our copes ruined it for us all

Degradation of a fanbase or hobby

This is how femoids infiltrate and desroy male spaces

Think about it, for us these copes are like our refuge to rotemaxx at worst (or best) BUT FOR NORMIES EVERYTHING IS "GAME" I.E. HOW TO GET SEX

When those corpofucks noticed that certain normie surge, they started catering more of them by literally twisting things around, and normie consumption literally outmatched (Incel+Volcel) nerdism one at some time - and ultimately we lost some of our last refuges this way

Normie invasion is very much akin to cancer and must be treated as such

Normies are spoilt jealous cunts and can stand we have a place to cope

And yet, there can be some benefits amidst all the tragedy this time. The more they infiltrate our spaces and utilize our talking points, the more the Blackpill concepts spread to the mainstream, and thus more men become more aware of the reality.

Who knows, perhaps in 60 years this might lead to men deciding to seize control of society once more. Don't have my hopes up, nor will many of us still be here, but this might benefit future incels

I AM PROUD INCEL SIEG HEIL

Incels as a bunch of undesired people, have always existed but unlike before we are seeing a rapid surge of lots of self-proclaimed incels coming out in current era, so do we see a surge of both incels and normies larping about concepts like 'redpill,'bluepill','blackpill','looksmaxxing' and so

and I believe this is happening simply because, THEY have been depriving us of our copes + normie invasion in these said copes

think about it, in past a helluwa incel or volcels were simply confining themselves among niche groups having or sharing some interests to dwell and cope in, while sexhaver normies doing usual normie things; this also compelled those cope-producers (movies, manga, anime, VIDEO GAMES and all) to tailor their products in accordance to their dedicated customers, the nerds (that has a big overlap with incels+volcels due to nature of these copes) and any normie interest was seen as bonus by them while at same time normies used to shun the same copes calling it childish or loser traits or whatever they might occasionally try them out but wouldn't bother to go much deeper

however as things progressed and these copes became both sophisticated and easily available, the normies, as always, started taking overall fake interests in things and bringing their normie bullshits in, resulting in ruining of our copes - further pushing incels+volcels away from their deserved copes
this picture perfectly describes how 'normie invasion' in our copes ruined it for us all

View attachment 1029737
View attachment 1029738
Think about it, for us these copes are like our refuge to rotemaxx at worst (or best) BUT FOR NORMIES EVERYTHING IS "GAME" I.E. HOW TO GET SEX

When those corpofucks noticed that certain normie surge, they started catering more of them by literally twisting things around, and normie consumption literally outmatched (Incel+Volcel) nerdism one at some time - and ultimately we lost some of our last refuges this way

Incredibly lucid and prescient. It's been in the back of my mind but I couldn't articulate it. Ugly men always had cope corners (like cuck corners). Engineering school, computer lab, videogame arcade, anime store. Gym too.

Once normies and women overran everything, all the incels on body building.com, 4chan, etc had to confront what actually made them different from normies.

It's not nerd shit that made me an incel - it's being an incel that pushed me to need shit

Incels have never been as self-aware as they have from 2014 onwards

View attachment 1029737
View attachment 1029738

This literally happened to communism. Vladimir Lenin's wife broke the doctor's instructions and stressed out Lenin. When Stalin cussed her the fuck out, she cried to her husband and Lenin cussed out Stalin in return

And yet, there can be some benefits amidst all the tragedy this time. The more they infiltrate our spaces and utilize our talking points, the more the Blackpill concepts spread to the mainstream, and thus more men become more aware of the reality.

Who knows, perhaps in 60 years this might lead to men deciding to seize control of society once more. Don't have my hopes up, nor will many of us still be here, but this might benefit future incels
South Korea is ahead. Looksmaxxing, surgery, incel election. We should try to radicalise South Koreans.

South Korea is ahead. Looksmaxxing, surgery, incel election. We should try to radicalise South Koreans.
Problem is they arent fluent enough in english to communicate in incel lingo

@mcmoohyun mcmoohyun
Well most of them prefer to stick to their own incel communities, using Korean rather than speaking english.

But you'll be surprised once you find those communities as they are literally speaking the same thing with inkies here, and even most of them would have no idea about western inceldom/blackpill ideas.

@sulpuda

Well most of them prefer to stick to their own incel communities, using Korean rather than speaking english.

But you'll be surprised once you find those communities as they are literally speaking the same thing with inkies here, and even most of them would have no idea about western inceldom/blackpill ideas.

@sulpuda
Incredible ... how does it happen

Please help end JBW in South Korea by advocating for Rodgerist thought. You don't have to mention Marxism, just say government assigned husbands or something

Please help end JBW in South Korea by advocating for Rodgerist thought.
I think it's over already JFL. As you said SK is one of the most blackpilled country and Kpooopmaxxing is just another desperate try to be closer to caucasian facial traits, it has nothing to do with "oriental beauty" bullshit. JBW worshipping will never end.

I think it's over already JFL. As you said SK is one of the most blackpilled country and Kpooopmaxxing is just another desperate try to be closer to caucasian facial traits, it has nothing to do with "oriental beauty" bullshit. JBW worshipping will never end.
The next step in Korean ascension is to tear apart female sexual selection, if we blackpill enough engineercels we could upset the balance of power with a General Strike or a sabotage campaign

@sulpuda
Incredible ... how does it happen

Please help end JBW in South Korea by advocating for Rodgerist thought. You don't have to mention Marxism, just say government assigned husbands or something
@mcmoohyun is right. The incel community or Manosphere in Korea makes surprisingly similar claims here. One example is 설거지론 (dishwashing theory). This theory is the Korean version of Betabucks. The reason why it is named dishwashing theory is that women have sex with chads when they are young and marry beta when they are old looks like beta washing chads' dishes. Chads eat food, but betas wash the dishes(old women).

@mcmoohyun is right. The incel community or Manosphere in Korea makes surprisingly similar claims here. One example is 설거지론 (dishwashing theory). This theory is the Korean version of Betabucks. The reason why it is named dishwashing theory is that women have sex with chads when they are young and marry beta when they are old looks like beta washing chads' dishes. Chads eat food, but betas wash the dishes(old women).
Dishwasher... that was the insulting name used for me in high school. Jfl, what are the chances.

Dishwashercels are the sexual lumpenproletariat! Dishwashercels of the world, unite!