Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My incel neighbour

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
My next door neighbour is a fellow incel, what are the chances of that. This guy is in his 30s, lives with his mum, and has spent his entire life on playstation, doesn't work, doesn't go out. His appearance is scruffy to say the least, scruffy clothes, scruffy hair, he looks absolutely dead inside even on selfies.

Now here's were it gets dark, a few years ago this guy was caught wanking in his mums nightie in the garden. He was filmed by some foid from across the street who filed a complaint against him to the police. The witness reportedly said this was in broad daylight whilst there were kids outside whilst this guy was wanking on display. I don't judge the guy, I've even been for a drink with him and his family. If anything I sympathise with him because his life circumstances have determined his fate. I sympathise with the mental health. This is what can happen if your oppressed by society, desperate men take desperate action and can have grave consequences at the mercy of those who oppose their very existence :feelsrope:.

Last edited:
My next door neighbour is a fellow incel, what are the chances of that. This guy is in his 30s, lives with his mum, and has spent his entire life on playstation, doesn't work, doesn't go out. His appearance is scruffy to say the least, scruffy clothes, scruffy hair, he looks absolutely dead inside even on selfies.

Now here's were it gets dark, recently this guy was caught wanking in his mums nightie in the garden. He was filmed by some foid from across the street who filed a complaint against him to the police. The witness reportedly said this was in broad daylight whilst there were kids outside whilst this guy was wanking on display. I don't judge the guy, I've even been for a drink with him and his family. If anything I sympathise with him because his life circumstances have determined his fate. I sympathise with the mental health. This is what can happen if your oppressed by society, desperate men take desperate action and can have grave consequences at the mercy of those who oppose their very existence :feelsrope:.
I'd be careful with assuming other people incels.

I have thought of some people to be incels but actually not, cos they end up having a gf or at least had one before

I have thought of some people to be incels but actually not, cos they end up having a gf or at least had one before
Over when the schizo jacking it in public mogs me.

LostSoulUK

Recruit​

★★
JoinedDec 11, 2023Posts143

Fakecel trait : Take selfies
I mean pictures of him that have been taken by his family, although he does engage in some bluepill activities as he goes for a drink once a week with his mum and autistic brother. But this guy is the definition of an incel if I ever saw 1, even I mog him which is sayin something.

you have a faggot in your avi, stupid troon
cope he strangles toilets

My thoughts on The Twin Dilemma | Doctor Who Amino

this guy is definition of an incel if I ever say 1, he's always been my neighbour, he never leaves his room same as me. I don't judge him as I feel for any brother who is suffering in life. That bitch who filmed him wanking has no understanding of what true forced loneliness does to men, it leaves us suicidal. Not that I condone his public masterbation, even in the garden that will get your arse convicted.

After this transpired, his name was slandered around the street, people branding him a pedo and stuff. He was filmed from some woman's window who reported it to the police. As far as I know no further action was taken, they didn't press charges but it's fuckin scary how our desperation for love can be our demise. This was years ago btw so not recent.

Last edited: