Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life is pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
Well, I recently got blackpilled. I heard from another friend that a girl in class thought I was "creepy" and keep in mind that I didn't even like that girl and never looked at her (fat feminist blue hair you know the type). I therefore concluded that she thought I was creepy simply cause I was a subhuman male existing in the same school as her. This is also the same girl that argues over fatshaming being the worst thing ever and that women should be judged by her body etc. (I live in cuckland/Sweden where every girl is a fake progressive)

No respectable person treats ugly people like actual dogshit and then complains that they are victims even though shaming their group is as taboo as saying the n-word.

I have been rejected by girls and bullied for most of my life and all I want to do at this point is to rope but I just simply can't get myself to do it. Isn't it ironic that I can't bring myself to do the one thing I am in direct control of.
I don't even want sex at this point. I just for once want to feel loved or at least not disrespected for something that I have no control over, is that really to much to be asking for in life?

Keep in mind that I go to a school where me and my friends tend to be more hygienic and dress more appropriate than girls leading me to the conclusion of her thinking of me as creepy by being subhuman.
With dressing appropriate I'm talking about normal pants and a shirt and no neckbeard fedora + leather jacket (just to clarify)

youngcels getting blackpilled

Just fix ur personality bruh! and take a shower and you'll be fine

and don't forget to jus b urself.

You're in for a ride if you think your life is bad now. You better buckle the fuck up boyo.

Det är fullständigt och oföränderligt över min vän.

I live in cuckland/Sweden where every girl is a fake progressive

Aren't the women mostly hot out in Sweden? Doesn't this by default mean that the men in Sweden are in general better looking than other countries?

I live in cuckland/Sweden where every girl is a fake progressive

Aren't the women mostly hot out in Sweden? Doesn't this by default mean that the men in Sweden are in general better looking than other countries?

Nah most I'll admit that there are some stacies here but the rest are sad beckies and I mean not all of them are fat but they are still blue haired and often bad smelling feminist beckies whos biggest achievement in life is to fuck Chadlite and be vegan. In my musical conservatory (I'm 18) however there are only fat beckies and most of them talentless and got in thanks to being born a woman. :feelsclown: world

The pain is only beginning, youngcel.

Jag beklagar, det är sannerligen över för oss. Du är i alla fall inte en blattecel.

It won’t get better

Nah most I'll admit that there are some stacies here but the rest are sad beckies and I mean not all of them are fat but they are still blue haired and often bad smelling feminist beckies whos biggest achievement in life is to fuck Chadlite and be vegan. In my musical conservatory (I'm 18) however there are only fat beckies and most of them talentless and got in thanks to being born a woman. :feelsclown: world

Damn that sucks. I'm in the States and over here I've always had the perception that Sweden is the land of beautiful women and people in general.

She sensed you would post here someday :soy: :soy: :soy:

it will only get worse buddy boyo

All females think that any man less than a chadlite is creepy and a potential rapist, that bitch happened to be vocal about it. That's why we have feminism, so females can express their hatred towards "lesser" men without repercussions.

Var självsäker så kommer damerna rusandes till dig :cool:

Var självsäker så kommer damerna rusandes till dig :cool:
Sen får man ju heller inte glömma bort att duscha.
your life is less pathetic than mine then
Not to brag or anything but I actually have an incel (lurker) irl friend.
I'm quite new to this site in general are there ever irl meetups?