Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My long-time cope video games

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
GTA IV - it has a friendship mechanic that I use constantly because it's fun to go out, banter with people and then play darts or get drunk or something. Like a real normie does. The relationship mechanic also gets to me and makes me wanna rope because the acting is so good that I wish they were saying those sweet things to me. :feelsrope: the shooting physics are really fucking fun too so the missions are rarely as boring as GTA Vs are.

The Crew - not exactly a very beloved racing game by many but I love the large map and lack of consequences for doing anything wrong. Racing at 300mph from New York to LA just feels right. Crashing too, just stops you unless you have the damage settings on. It's very nice and relaxing with Spotify in the background, playing whatever you feel like as you zoom through city streets, deserts and redwood forests

The Classic COD series - all 3 modern warfare games have great stories that tie together, epic battles and set pieces. It even had edge. It's a shame that the multiplayer is dead. Plus the magic of a huge Russian invasion of the USA and epic war that ensues has been a little lost after Russia's failure in Ukraine which is just all flat steppe. Black ops and WAW are dark and spooky takes of undercover sleeper agents and such. Still fun, mindless shooters though.

GTA IV - it has a friendship mechanic that I use constantly because it's fun to go out, banter with people and then play darts or get drunk or something. Like a real normie does. The relationship mechanic also gets to me and makes me wanna rope because the acting is so good that I wish they were saying those sweet things to me. :feelsrope: the shooting physics are really fucking fun too so the missions are rarely as boring as GTA Vs are.
:hax:

Random rambling
Good. Russia is waging a defensive war of attrition to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. And this is being accomplished. They aren't fighting a war of territorial conquest. The Donbass, where most of the fighting is taking place, is a heavily urbanized and industrialized region who has been fortified by NATO for over 8 years.

Last edited:
Good. Russia is waging a defensive war of attrition to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. And this is being accomplished. They aren't fighting a war of territorial conquest. The Donbass, where most of the fighting is taking place, is a heavily urbanized and industrialized region who has been fortified by NATO for over 8 years.
Ok. I Don't care. Go to a Russia thread.

The Crew - not exactly a very beloved racing game by many but I love the large map and lack of consequences for doing anything wrong. Racing at 300mph from New York to LA just feels right. Crashing too, just stops you unless you have the damage settings on. It's very nice and relaxing with Spotify in the background, playing whatever you feel like as you zoom through city streets, deserts and redwood forests

The Classic COD series - all 3 modern warfare games have great stories that tie together, epic battles and set pieces. It even had edge. It's a shame that the multiplayer is dead. Plus the magic of a huge Russian invasion of the USA and epic war that ensues has been a little lost after Russia's failure in Ukraine which is just all flat steppe. Black ops and WAW are dark and spooky takes of undercover sleeper agents and such. Still fun, mindless shooters though.
No Russia is best level in OG MDW :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Why are you westerners so invested in this, even real russians forgave and forgot about it

The crew 1 was so good. I played it on ps4 when the wild run dlc came out on 2015. Then when they gave the game out for free on pc I bought the police dlc. So much fun with all the different customisation you could do to your car as well as the amazing map.

I played crew 2 when it came out but it really doesn’t have what made the first game so great.

i spent so many hours in gta4 i had 200+ custom cars in that game all fine tuned to rea life car statistics

knew every street of liberty city inside and out

I played crew 2 when it came out but it really doesn’t have what made the first game so great.

I'll reduce the pain first so the eeking will stop working. Then, we will proceed.

I'll be in the other thread for now.

I modded San andreas.

Why are you westerners so invested in this, even real russians forgave and forgot about it
Lol did the topic really blow over already? Are guys still getting drafted to go fight or nah

Lol did the topic really blow over already? Are guys still getting drafted to go fight or nah
Still drafting, yes - this is not even a war at this point

The Classic COD series - all 3 modern warfare games have great stories
That last mission in cod4 where price (I think it was) throws you a gun and you shoot Imran zakhiev. :feelsokman: my favorite moment in any video game

That last mission in cod4 where price (I think it was) throws you a gun and you shoot Imran zakhiev. :feelsokman: my favorite moment in any video game
Especially when the Goodyear cheat is applied with slow motion

this is not even a war at this point
Really? Cause I heard about a famous mercenary on the Ukrainian side, Daniil Lyashuk, getting killed in battle. I assumed things must’ve been heating up again

I play vidya until my brain stops consciously working because otherwise I can't cope