Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My low tier normie friend won't leave girls alone

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He thinks since the girls are single and he is single they should be his girlfriend. He even has a high paying job and his own house and very financially secure.

He keeps trying and trying and trying and hitting on girls and asking them again and again. But they just don't want to.

He is 5'11, white and what really makes it over for him is narrow shoulders.

Average White Zoomer is 6’3 bro, he’s a turbomanlet in 2022.

Ya every time I meet up with him, he is clearly a lot shorter than the other white males.. granted he still mogs me in height I am 5'10.

Ya every time I meet up with him, he is clearly a lot shorter than the other white males.. granted he still mogs me in height I am 5'10.
Damn, he probably gets heightmogged by most Zoomer foids too. @PLA1092

Women can accept a 5'11 white man.. if he had a big frame. Instead he has narrow shoulders, you need to be a serious tallfaggot to get away with narrow shoulders.

Women can accept a 5'11 white man.. if he had a big frame. Instead he has narrow shoulders, you need to be a serious tallfaggot to get away with narrow shoulders.
True, shoulder width is very important

Average manlet height in the West today is 6'6; 7'3 minimum or subhuman truecel! :feelstastyman:

I mean honestly, it's kind of cucked in the favor of strong "WohMan" to expect him to stop. Let him keep trying what he can and eventually if nature deems it so he will either end up a betabuxxing cuck or a redpilled MGTOW etc