Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My luck is fucking atrocious

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I went to the store today to buy a gift card, and I have some history with having bad luck with cards that left a bad taste in my mouth, like cards ending up invalid or a certain online store not accepting the type of gift card you bought. This time I bought one for 180 dollars, and when I got home it showed the little silver thing that you scratch off to reveal the code. I used a key to scratch it and by the time I was done the entire code was fucking scratched off. I absolutely lost my shit since I knew I essentially just wasted my money and my gift card curse struck again. I decided to just take a walk around the block to cool off, and as I was walking, two teenage girls looked at me as they walked past me and said “why is he walking like that”. I had my hands in my pocket and I was looking down because it’s fucking freezing outside and I’m depressed, mind your own business you fucking cunts. I can’t make this shit up, I genuinely can’t fucking believe my luck. On top of that my mother is always giving me shit. Fuck my life, man

this type of shit is why i use drugs

I went to the store today to buy a gift card, and I have some history with having bad luck with cards that left a bad taste in my mouth, like cards ending up invalid or a certain online store not accepting the type of gift card you bought. This time I bought one for 180 dollars, and when I got home it showed the little silver thing that you scratch off to reveal the code. I used a key to scratch it and by the time I was done the entire code was fucking scratched off. I absolutely lost my shit since I knew I essentially just wasted my money and my gift card curse struck again. I decided to just take a walk around the block to cool off, and as I was walking, two teenage girls looked at me as they walked past me and said “why is he walking like that”. I had my hands in my pocket and I was looking down because it’s fucking freezing outside and I’m depressed, mind your own business you fucking cunts. I can’t make this shit up, I genuinely can’t fucking believe my luck. On top of that my mother is always giving me shit. Fuck my life, man
Take this clover good luck bro

Attachments

• 1675955631_papik-pro-p-klever-udachi-risunok-47.jpg
    1675955631_papik-pro-p-klever-udachi-risunok-47.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1
Jesus, that sounds horrible. When I stopped giving a shit about things, I felt better and felt a load of weight off my shoulders. I recommend doing the same