Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My male classmate fucked my crush who rejected me in ass

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
In this pic they are talking about anal sex this guys knows that she rejected me an he sent a screenshot of his chat to me on purpose i blocked him but i save the pic im going to send it to everyone in the class bcz im really mad.
I went out to university with this foid to study i thought she likes me and im going to ascend but when i told her she rejected me ( I made a thread with her messages ) and told me no she has no feeling for me and she is in relation with someone ( Then i joined this forum ) now i know she is in relation with this guy who is 26 while the girl is 19.
Idk what to say.
This morning the guy called me to apologize but i reject his apologize this people are going to pay for this.

Attachments

• 20220614_135357.jpg
    20220614_135357.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 682
Brutal. I bet she still consider herself a virgin.

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated

I wonder what mr. Bael and mr. Lucifuge Rofocale would say on this
Idk about Bael but Lucifuge would probably say " Dont think about them "

Normal fags still choose to betray friends by going for women their said friends like, despite being sexually privileged enough to have other options.

Normal fags still choose to betray friends by going for women their said friends like, despite being sexually privileged enough to have other options.
He was not my friend but we talked and texted alot

She cucked you. Make her pay for what she did. :society:

In this pic they are talking about anal sex this guys knows that she rejected me an he sent a screenshot of his chat to me on purpose i blocked him but i save the pic im going to send it to everyone in the class bcz im really mad.
I went out to university with this foid to study i thought she likes me and im going to ascend but when i told her she rejected me ( I made a thread with her messages ) and told me no she has no feeling for me and she is in relation with someone ( Then i joined this forum ) now i know she is in relation with this guy who is 26 while the girl is 19.
Idk what to say.
This morning the guy called me to apologize but i reject his apologize this people are going to pay for this.
Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means you're ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck faggot and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman faggot, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

Probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a ugly... for your money.

I've had many experience with this bullshit game, I've saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a closer friend to go at him to ask about his number.

The truth is, if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites.

Awwww shit... btw i forget to add smth, if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.:feelsseriously:

Nigga dont talk about iq with me i mog 99.4 percent of this world
It was not addressed to you personally, it was addressed in general btw my IQ was 168 when left the high school... :feelsseriously:

It was not addressed to you personally, it was addressed in general btw my IQ was 168 when left the high school... :feelsseriously:
Sorry i was really mad and didnt read all of it im under alot of stress for what happened

:soy::foidSoy:: "But, you should be happy for them!"

Sorry i was really mad and didnt read all of it im under alot of stress for what happened
It's over, you're damaged for good. She rejected you because you're ugly for her and women in general. If you would have been a Chad, she would have left him for you..

It's OVER.

post the proofs she has done -zina- and let locals stone the bitch

Middle Eastern foids seem to be as slutty as in the West
Ragefuel af :feelsree:

She plans to save her pussy for marriage I bet :feelshaha:

Bully him wherever your can

Brutal.
Foids will literally spread their assholes for Chad but will not even let you touch them.

Show the messages to her parents

Send the messages to her father ,disgrace her,destroy her reputation
Let her be know as the whore she is:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Posting things like this is really torturous for an incel like me. I feel so jealous of your guy. I know such things happen all around me but showing an evidence is boiling my blood. while I can't even flirt with a woman, someone is fucking a new foid where I live like every day. I hate this life,:fuk::fuk::fuk:

I tryed but i didnt find anything
You can try harder

Trust me the easiest revenge you can get right now is showing this to her dad. Figure it out, someway somehow. Maybe try to get closer to her as a friend or get close to one of her friends and find out her full name, then use that to get to her parents.

You can try harder

Trust me the easiest revenge you can get right now is showing this to her dad. Figure it out, someway somehow. Maybe try to get closer to her as a friend or get close to one of her friends and find out her full name, then use that to get to her parents.
I know her full name i even use reversed image search but didnt find anything

Posting things like this is really torturous for an incel like me. I feel so jealous of your guy. I know such things happen all around me but showing an evidence is boiling my blood. while I can't even flirt with a woman, someone is fucking a new foid where I live like every day. I hate this life,:fuk::fuk::fuk:
Sorry bro i didnt mean to hurt anyone feeling:cryfeels:

I know her full name i even use reversed image search but didnt find anything
Dont know how things are in Iran but in some countries you can call a government hotline and ask for someone's housephone number if you have their name. Try looking into that.

A phonebook/directory also works. Only if you're dedicated enough to ruin her life jfl