Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My male classmate fucked my crush who rejected me in ass

Stop tagging me in this sort of thing ded srs.

The only way I've kept my sanity, an I say this seriously, is by making myself believe there is not much sex going on in Iran and most people are like me. And by not thinking about it in general.

Stop tagging me in this sort of thing ded srs.

The only way I've kept my sanity, an I say this seriously, is by making myself believe there is not much sex going on in Iran and most people are like me. And by not thinking about it in general.
ببخشید داداش دیگه برای این داستانای کیری تگت نمیکنم:cryfeels::fuk:

Normal fags still choose to betray friends by going for women their said friends like, despite being sexually privileged enough to have other options.
My friend refused to fuck my oneitis because i asked him not to do it. He was a chadlite.

Dont know how things are in Iran but in some countries you can call a government hotline and ask for someone's housephone number if you have their name. Try looking into that.

A phonebook/directory also works. Only if you're dedicated enough to ruin her life jfl
Only police and military can do this here plus intellegent agancy

A plague upon her bloodline.

I'm currently experiencing the same thing with my oneitis :feelsrope:

Didn't know Iran was this degenerate. what the fuck. I wonder if this type of shit happening in Saudi and the Emirates too. Seems literally no where are foids under control.

Didn't know Iran was this degenerate. what the fuck. I wonder if this type of shit happening in Saudi and the Emirates too. Seems literally no where are foids under control.
I dont think so foids there are under control

thats brutal, imagine fucking innocent cute creatures teehee in the ass

Pls tag me if you want to make a thread

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 08 41 00

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 29 32

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 19 22 26

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 33

Last edited:
Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means you're ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck faggot and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman faggot, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

You will be remembered for your contributions.

Screenshot from 2021 09 14 18 13 01

Screenshot from 2021 09 17 12 43 40

rejected me in ass :feelskek:

Do the right thing, get your revenge. I'll be wishing you good luck.

"rejected me in ass"
:feelskek:
You probably meant "she rejected my ass" .

Arabic is disgusting:feelsohgod:

Brutal. I bet she still consider herself a virgin.
Yes

Normal fags still choose to betray friends by going for women their said friends like, despite being sexually privileged enough to have other options.
Yeah. I made a great example of that in one of my threads

Yes i will
Let go of your anger. You may feel betrayed but it is not worth causing harm or taking a life. Go for a walk in the woods and you may find peace within yourself there. Forget about the woman and instead focus on your body and your mental health. She will never replace how important you are to yourself :feelsmage::blackpill:

Let go of your anger. You may feel betrayed but it is not worth causing harm or taking a life. Go for a walk in the woods and you may find peace within yourself there. Forget about the woman and instead focus on your body and your mental health. She will never replace how important you are to yourself :feelsmage::blackpill:
Thanks

hatred. bitterness

Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means you're ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck faggot and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman faggot, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

Probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a ugly... for your money.

I've had many experience with this bullshit game, I've saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a closer friend to go at him to ask about his number.

The truth is, if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites.

Awwww shit... btw i forget to add smth, if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.:feelsseriously:
Pretty based , Woman are parasites disguises as Beauty objects to Leech from usefull man and have Sex with the gracefull ones