Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is sending me to my dad

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
She wants to kick me out, she tired of my NEET lifestyle, JFL all of sudden she's getting triggered,
My dad lives in Toronto, so moving there would be a big change in my life, since I'm use to living in a small town, also my NEET life will most likely be over since I have to work for my dads business, also I have a bad chemistry with him since he wasn't there for my majority of my life. FUCK MAN

FUCK I prolly won't be gymcelling like I use to, my dad lives in ghetto ass neighbourhood, there are so many gangs and scary niggers in that area, I'm kind of scared they will pick on me since I'm a big target. Fuck I rather live in this cracker cumskin town tbh, it's truly over,

Get the hell out of Canada, come down here to AMERICA and embrace FREEDOM!!!!

She wants to kick me out, she tired of my NEET lifestyle, JFL all of sudden she's getting triggered,
My dad lives in Toronto, so moving there would be a big change in my life, since I'm use to living in a small town, also my NEET life will most likely be over since I have to work for my dads business, also I have a bad chemistry with him since he wasn't there for my majority of my life. FUCK MAN

FUCK I prolly won't be gymcelling like I use to, my dad lives in ghetto ass neighbourhood, there are so many gangs and scary niggers in that area, I'm kind of scared they will pick on me since I'm a big target. Fuck I rather live in this cracker cumskin town tbh, it's truly over,
Where in Toronto?

Are you black?

Toronto is big as fuck right you might have a better chance there at finding a woman. You said your dad is employing you live on your own in a better part of the city?

time to run nigga game

Toronto is big as fuck right you might have a better chance there at finding a woman. You said your dad is employing you live on your own in a better part of the city?
I cant live on my own I don't even have licences or car

i bet theres lots of flaming twink boipussi in toronto just aching for the BBID (big black incel dick) :feelsohh:

Maybe you can befriend the scary looking african americans in the disadvantaged neighborhood?
That area is full of Jamaicans and Carriebeans with accent, they are savages worst than African americans

That area is full of Jamaicans and Carriebeans with accent, they are savages worst than African americans
Help their smuggling operations by donating a dollar?
They'll like you.

Maybe it's a better chance to start fresh. People might be more diverse there. If your living expenses are sponsored by your dad, I'd say give it a shot. Could be your way out off inceldom

Some where in Etobicoke don't want to get more specific
Well FYI most people in GTA are not big and scary you won’t come across that many thug people unless you go to the Jane ghetto area where I live (it’s really bad) you probably mog most people with your height and they will be scared of you.

Well FYI most people in GTA are not big and scary you won’t come across that many thug people unless you go to the Jane ghetto area where I live (it’s really bad) you probably mog most people with your height and they will be scared of you.
I was born in Toronto, ever heard of dixon and also willow ridge, I also use to live in jamestown but I moved away when I was 10

u will get paid at least

what kind of business your father does?

I was born in Toronto, ever heard of dixon and also willow ridge, I also use to live in jamestown but I moved away when I was 10
Really oblivious to anything that happens outside of Weston area but I just searched that area and first result is about blood gang activity. Well stay safe fren

1D13CEFD 80AF 44CB 998E A292C61613D8

Really oblivious to anything that happens outside of Weston area but I just searched that area and first result is about blood gang activity. Well stay safe fren

The greatest plot twist of next season will be when he ends up joining the bloods and runs thug game

living in that new neighborhood will make you adapt and you will become more thuggish. This happened to me when i moved from a suburbs to a shitty Hispanic nigger ghetto

Toronto was called "the worst city in the world if you are a man" and the "epicenter of MGTOW." Avoid at all costs

Last edited:
This guy is 6'4 and has a great body due to gymcelling but he's too scared of moving to the big city and he doesn't know how to take care of himself. You're pathetic OP, getting laid is the least of your problems.

Sister did the same to me and it's been a long pain in the ass of work and surviving on my own as a man.

Toronto sounds awful, but on the bright side, there's also a better chance of you escaping inceldom there. If I were you though, I'd try to get my mom to change her mind, she should be making sure you're as safe as possible tbh

Sister did the same to me and it's been a long pain in the ass of work and surviving on my own as a man.

Toronto sounds awful, but on the bright side, there's also a better chance of you escaping inceldom there. If I were you though, I'd try to get my mom to change her mind, she should be making sure you're as safe as possible tbh

she was probably triggered years ago by you neet lifestyle, having a job is the best thing you could do to improve your life

sounds like you're fucked OP, could you not just get a job where you are now?

This is what you need op. You are a goodlooking guy with a mental illness. Rotting at home for 60 more years won't do you any good, particularly since, within about 25 years your mum will be dead and you will have no way of supporting yourself. You need to build a life while you're still young. Your mum should have kicked you out at 18. You need the sink-or-swim treatment, not the neglected-son one. Your single mother couldn't handle you. She would keep you around if you earned some money for the household seen as single mums can't do shit for themselves.

This is what you need op. You are a goodlooking guy with a mental illness. Rotting at home for 60 more years won't do you any good, particularly since, within about 25 years your mum will be dead and you will have no way of supporting yourself. You need to build a life while you're still young. Your mum should have kicked you out at 18. You need the sink-or-swim treatment, not the neglected-son one. Your single mother couldn't handle you. She would keep you around if you earned some money for the household seen as single mums can't do shit for themselves.

Off to Toronto, the worst city in North America. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

@Tellem--T How old are you?

You've always said your biggest problem was being a location-cel. Now is your time op, just act like a refined non savage and you can probably get a chubby white girlfriend.

You will have to learn how to deal with the darkies in the hood, but since you are an Ogre you will probably be fine. Just nod your head and say sup I think that is the unofficial black person peace greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back