Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My mom threw some of my booze out

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I had some old booze from my father he didnt drank anymore, then i took it to store it in my bed box and drink it.
Last month, she threw it all out.
I now will buy new booze when money´s coming

Make sure to light your mom's stuff on fire with the new booze.

I had some old booze from my father he didnt drank anymore, then i took it to store it in my bed box and drink it.
Last month, she threw it all out.
I now will buy new booze when money´s coming
My condolences to your GrAY ass

Wasting such good booze.

What booze were you drinking son? I enjoy Cuba Libre and sometimes beer

What booze were you drinking son? I enjoy Cuba Libre and sometimes beer
I like beer too, jägermeister, vodka and such alcohol is also nice. The booze that went straig to trash were a old big Jack Daniels old no.7 whisky, schnaps and so on

I like beer too, jägermeister, vodka and such alcohol is also nice. The booze that went straig to trash were a old big Jack Daniels old no.7 whisky, schnaps and so on
Man of culture. I enjoy Jägermeister since its german af but I came to dislike the taste. Vodka is still good if the taste isn't too strong.
And fuck yeah, in summer I enjoy Malibu with some fruit juice :chad:

Man of culture. I enjoy Jägermeister since its german af but I came to dislike the taste. Vodka is still good if the taste isn't too strong.
And fuck yeah, in summer I enjoy Malibu with some fruit juice :chad:
Malibu is very nice, i remember drinking it in school with a friend. It was very easy to smuggle in, because it looks like normal water.
I only tried the Black Vodka Gorbatschow, but i am thinking about getting another one this time if it isnt available in the local store

She needs her pillow adjusted joker style

Malibu is very nice, i remember drinking it in school with a friend. It was very easy to smuggle in, because it looks like normal water.
I only tried the Black Vodka Gorbatschow, but i am thinking about getting another one this time if it isnt available in the local store
If there is a russian/eastern european store in your city (at least in Germany we have them) you should buy the vodka there. You hardly can pick a wrong one and the quality is way better for the dame price. Also the bottles look cool as fuck. Gorbatschof was also my way to go before buying at MixMarkt

If im drinking with a buddy we usually get makers mark 46 or crown royal

If there is a russian/eastern european store in your city (at least in Germany we have them) you should buy the vodka there. You hardly can pick a wrong one and the quality is way better for the dame price. Also the bottles look cool as fuck. Gorbatschof was also my way to go before buying at MixMarkt
I bought the black Vodka Gorbatschow with 50%. I drank this one once and it tastes good.
If im drinking with a buddy we usually get makers mark 46 or crown royal
I am also drinking with a friend of mine, mostly in the evening

High cost of leeching off of someone else. They'll always be up your ass. Gotta weigh how much it's worth versus wage slaving.

Next time say bitch you throw away my creme de menthe again and you’ll be next weeks trash