Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom wants me to embrace wagecuckery

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I was talking to my mom one time and we got on the topic of work. And I jokingly said something like "minimum wage, minimum effort." And for some reason that triggered her and she started yelling at me saying, "whatever job you have, you gotta work hard becuase that's how you develop character! thats how you get promoted!":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

JFL,imagine wanting to contribute to this rotten, hellish world that hates autistic incels like myself.

Imagine being a good wagie and busting your ass to barely climb the cucked ladder that barely pays anymore. You gotta develop yourself to be a good worker for the man

Lol cucked. Don't need promotions if you build passive sources of income. It's all a clever balance of leechmaxxing, investmaxxing, and stallmaxxing (for inheritance if applicable).

But normies don't even think about that. For them, it's about working more to consume more. Work, work, work, then consume, consume, consume. Rinse and repeat for at least four fucking decades.

I can't even get my hair cut without being asked how much I am wagecucking, or if I am wagecucking. JFL I don't care about this pathetic society, I just make the money I need to proceed with my plans.

You do you, man.

I :heart: pulling down 3x the average wage, it enables much better copes. Trying to survive on neetbux must be a meagre existence.

Sounds like typical boomer advice tbh.

You get promoted by quitting and getting a new job, jfl at boomers.

Lol cucked. Don't need promotions if you build passive sources of income. It's all a clever balance of leechmaxxing, investmaxxing, and stallmaxxing (for inheritance if applicable).

But normies don't even think about that. For them, it's about working more to consume more. Work, work, work, then consume, consume, consume. Rinse and repeat for at least four fucking decades.

I can't even get my hair cut without being asked how much I am wagecucking, or if I am wagecucking. JFL I don't care about this pathetic society, I just make the money I need to proceed with my plans.
this actually in USA and many western nations. Your best off doing the minimum to match other people in most offices. As many offices punish hard workers with more work and no promotions. Jumping ship every 2-4 years is actually best way to increase salary rather than promotion maxx
this for most industries this is the case

This is exactly how to increase your salary. Loyalty to an employer is antiquated. If you show loyalty they will just view you as stupid and keep you on with minimal pay raises. I read a decent article by a she book on this subject. Talked about how she went from a modest salary up to 100k just but quitting each job and taking one that pays better.

Money is a weapon.

Only thing worse than being Incel is being a broke Incel. Wagecucking is nothing to be proud of, but it is necessary of you want to get anything done, assuming youre not some kind of trustfund baby

Boomers are retarded