Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Natal Astrological Chart

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-
NWuRcpu.jpg

Get yours here: https://www.astrolada.com/birthchart-calculator/

Doing this thread for fun.

what does this mean

@Acion pls help

what does this mean

@Acion pls help
Check your Venus, it will say all about your compatibility with women´s bullshit.
Mine is in Capricorn, which is basically a bitch repellant.

I do find hilarious my Saturn being in Aries, makes a lot sense if i look back on all my past decisions up until this point.
A proud rebel, and a defier of hierarchical structure. ( also got a lot into trouble )

Astrology has been proven to be untrue through experiments. Just look at the Wikipedia article.

Astrology is fun, for the same reason people believe in Harry Potter spells.
Yeah, sure then. Why not? I wouldn't assign any meaning to it then though, because it's all fake. Might as well call myself Hugh Hefner.

I never studied astrology

I never studied astrology.
It´s not really that hard man.

It basically comes to this:

Sun: The Self - Your True Identity - Yang Energy. ( Masculine )
Moon: Emotional Validation - Yin Energy. ( Feminine )
Ascendant: Expression - How The World Views You. ( Your Face )

( In order to know your Moon and Ascendant, you must know precisely the hour and location from where you were born )

Every sign has 3 Decans. 1st being the natives to the sign. 2nd and 3rd are a mutation/variation of that sign.

Winter/Spring/Autumn are Masculine Signs. While the signs from the Summer tend to be Feminine.

There are 4 Elements ( Fire, Water, Wind, Earth ) that make up the entire zodiac wheel.

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Wind: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
Earth: Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo

Cardinal Signs: Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn
Fixed Signs: Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio
Mutable Signs: Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius

That´s the gist of it.

i just read my venus is aquarius (most of my chart is aquarius with mars being cap and sun being sag (incel placement), moon is leo (its going ER placement according to what i read), its MAJORLY OVER FOR ME @vidyancel

ENJOY HYPERSENTIENTOMNISCIENCE!!
YOU´VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THIS MY DUDE.

LIKEWISE ASPIRING FOR GREATNESS!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh3O1_JUq8

tell me more in detail lol
crush my soul so i never hope to get a foid
never try to chase or impress a foid ever again
from what i understand aqua placements are major incel trait) with all 3 fire signs (sag sun, leo moon and aries saturn) with cap mars ( this makes me repulsive af )

i have 0 water signs in my chart, no wonder i am a thirsty mf kek

Last edited:
tell me more in detail lol
crush my soul so i never hope to get a foid
never try to chase or impress a foid ever again
from what i understand aqua placements are major incel trait) with all 3 fire signs (sag sun, leo moon and aries saturn) with cap mars ( this makes me repulsive af )
No my friend.
You simply were not chosen for the NPC lifestyle.
That´s all it means.
You should be proud of yourself, enough with that self hating bullshit.
Fuck the world, and fuck what others say, why would you take the venom that those morons gasp at you ?
Instead focus on pursuing your wizard roots, as i have.
That is still a path for you to take.

Destroy your old ego, and create a brand new sense of purpose. ( a lonely journey but filled with a light that this demonic world constantly rejects )

No my friend.
You simply were not chosen for the NPC lifestyle.
That´s all it means.
You should be proud of yourself, enough with that self hating bullshit.
Fuck the world, and fuck what others say, why would you take the venom that those morons gasp at you ?
Instead focus on pursuing your wizard roots, as i have.
That is still a path for you to take.

Destroy your old ego, and create a brand new sense of purpose. ( a lonely journey but filled with a light that this demonic world constantly rejects )
thanks for the motivation fellow wizardcel, this STEMcel will invent things and establish emirate of incelistan

It´s not really that hard man.

It basically comes to this:

Sun: The Self - Your True Identity - Yang Energy. ( Masculine )
Moon: Emotional Validation - Yin Energy. ( Feminine )
Ascendant: Expression - How The World Views You. ( Your Face )

( In order to know your Moon and Ascendant, you must know precisely the hour and location from where you were born )

Every sign has 3 Decans. 1st being the natives to the sign. 2nd and 3rd are a mutation/variation of that sign.

Winter/Spring/Autumn are Masculine Signs. While the signs from the Summer tend to be Feminine.

There are 4 Elements ( Fire, Water, Wind, Earth ) that make up the entire zodiac wheel.

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Wind: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
Earth: Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo

Cardinal Signs: Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn
Fixed Signs: Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio
Mutable Signs: Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius

That´s the gist of it.
No disrespect, but this is why people say astrology is BS. While many of the things you mentioned are true, there's so much more to it than that. A few big things you're missing are aspects (angles between planets can make them work together (dis)harmoniously) and the fact that planets, houses, and zodiac signs don't admit unambiguous interpretations. Astrology is like Tarot in that regard. Just because you drew the Death card don't mean you gonna die.

No disrespect, but this is why people say astrology is BS. While many of the things you mentioned are true, there's so much more to it than that. A few big things you're missing are aspects (angles between planets can make them work together (dis)harmoniously) and the fact that planets, houses, and zodiac signs don't admit unambiguous interpretations. Astrology is like Tarot in that regard. Just because you drew the Death card don't mean you gonna die.
Yes.
Although this site does not offer those angles.
I´ve seen some that do.

That area is still not in my expertise, but yes the (dis)harmoniously) part is correspondent with a lot of things.

You can enlighten me further, there´s always room for further aspiration!

Virgo Sun Leo Ascendant -cel checking in

Check your Venus, it will say all about your compatibility with women´s bullshit.
Mine is in Capricorn, which is basically a bitch repellant.

I do find hilarious my Saturn being in Aries, makes a lot sense if i look back on all my past decisions up until this point.
A proud rebel, and a defier of hierarchical structure. ( also got a lot into trouble )

Only dumb toilets use this, rational Atheist toilets avoid this non-sense. There's a difference between getting quality pussy that produces intelligent children and getting drooling pussy that can't build a Lego Duplo tower.

Superstitious toilets produce superstitious offspring. You don't want your son or daughter to later come up to you "Daddy, my horoscope said schoolzzz is dumb, dude".

We're all Virgo's here, regardless of what month we were born in.

I get read all of our horoscopes:

Today you will make a pussy dry, but then she will see a Chad and get wet. You'll go home and masturbate while you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Here, everyone's horoscope read.

Only dumb toilets use this, rational Atheist toilets avoid this non-sense. There's a difference between getting quality pussy that produces intelligent children and getting drooling pussy that can't build a Lego Duplo tower.

Superstitious toilets produce superstitious offspring. You don't want your son or daughter to later come up to you "Daddy, my horoscope said schoolzzz is dumb, dude".
Those who go through the cesarean procedure, will always be different from those who didn´t.
Unplugged from the cunt at birth as i would say.

We're all Virgo's here, regardless of what month we were born in.

I get read all of our horoscopes:

Today you will make a pussy dry, but then she will see a Chad and get wet. You'll go home and masturbate while you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Here, everyone's horoscope read.
Come on now!
You´re coming up to this restaurant and shitting up the food!
That´s not cool man.

You can enlighten me further, there´s always room for further aspiration!
I ain't exactly much of an expert myself, so it's probably for the best that I don't. Most of the stuff I know I picked up from my mom, who's a bona fide astrologist. From what I gathered, you sometimes need intuition to know which interpretation to latch onto.

I ain't exactly much of an expert myself, so it's probably for the best that I don't. Most of the stuff I know I picked up from my mom, who's a bona fide astrologist. From what I gathered, you sometimes need intuition to know which interpretation to latch onto.
Very true, intuition a.k.a the 6th sense is essential to even get to understand these things that go beyond the realm of understanding!

My Venus appears to be going retrograde (it says "VeR"). My Venus is in Leo btw. Do you happen to know what that means?

My Venus appears to be going retrograde (it says "VeR"). My Venus is in Leo btw. Do you happen to know what that means?
Venus in Leo gets exaulted, which is a positive trait.
It is a summer sign after all.

This means that, you can be easily manipulated by women when they are using your own ego to get something out of you, as long as you are useful in their eyes. Since Leo is heavily embedded in pride.

Mine however is in detriment, polar opposite of the Venus nature.

Last edited:

none of us are getting pussy, its over for us brocel