Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My neighbour is a selfish asshole with a crappy attitude

Yesterday

Yesterday

Self-banned
-
Me and my neighbour both live in the same flat block, our flats are right next to each-others.
We're both NEETs, we don't have jobs, friends or families, but despite these similarities, e have our differences.
Cheif amoung the being that, he's a massive gamer, I'm not.
He owns a PS2, PS3, PS4, Switch, a broken 3DS, a wii and a broken WiiU.
H often invites me into his flat to either, show me some shit in a game he found, or so I can play games with him.
Thing is, I'm not a gamer, I used to play games a lot when I was a teenager, but my interests changed, I lost interest in games and I got new tastes and hobbies.
I told him this before, he knows this, and he really doesn't like it when I want to leave and go back to my flat to have time to myself and do something else.

Whenever I want to leave, he goes into a real fucking grumpy mood, he says shit like:
"Fucks sake, you spend all of your time to yourself!", shit like that.
Despite the fact that:

A.
I'm not a gamer, I rarely play games, and I don't even own a console.
Last console I had was a PS3 which I got off ebay to play fallout 3 and new vegas (both GOTY editions that include the DLC).
I pawned it off at CEX for £11, way back in 2019.

B.
He mostly wants to show me a game he likes, and I find watching people play video games to be boring.
He makes this especially boring.

And C.
He even gets all grumpy and moody when we hang-out late into the night, when I feel tired and want to go to bed or, again, have time to myself and indulge in my own hobbies, like surfing the 'net or listening to music or drawing.

I just got back to my flat after spending like, nearly 3 hours with him.
I was getting tired, bored and wanted to do something else, and like clockwork, this put him in a shitty mood.
Absolutely fucking selfish behaviour isn't it?

This guy can't seem to fathom the slight possibility that I could have other interests and hobbies, and that I don't want to spend my entire afternoon and evening playing shitty, fucking games with him in his messy, crappy flat.

Just though i'd vent about this, hope I gave you something interesting to read.
'later, happy halloween.

Nigga just wants a friend, help a brocel out or give him a link to this site

Nigga just wants a friend, help a brocel out or give him a link to this site
He won't be interested in this site, not that I told him about it.

Also, he's an incel, yeah, more so than me, but he doesn't care about love, women or relationships.

Oh, and no joke here, but he's 6'8, way taller than me and any of us on here.
He's not a chad by-the-way, he's not even chadlite.
He's 30-years-old and a virgin, he hasn't told me this outright, but if you look at him and see his lifestyle for yourself, its plain as day, really.
He's fat, his eyes are slightly tilted downward, he has a brown, curly jewfro and he's pretty much a soyboy, really.
Lots of the foods he eats are fatty ones, and he rarely goes outside.
He dresses like an absolute slob too, his attire consists of plain t-shirts and joggers, and he also doesn't wear underwear.

He's a combo of incel and volcel.
He's fat, ugly and lives a crappy lifestyle, but he's content in it, you know?

Last edited:
might as well hang out with him and talk shit back I guess, better than being alone, I'd rather hang out with a gamer then a normie faggot