Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my night out has been abandoned again

A

ads676

Banned
-
I was planning to go out tonight but I have abandoned it again, I just feel like its a chore, I don't know if its because I am going out on my own or am I just making excuses

Going out alone is shit. It signals to everyone in your vicinity that you have no friends. Walks are nice though at least because you don't stay in one place for too long and don't feel their eyes watching you.

Where would you even go alone though? Best to stay inside where it is safe :feelstrash:

I was planning to go out tonight but I have abandoned it again, I just feel like its a chore, I don't know if its because I am going out on my own or am I just making excuses
Can relate,sometimes i plan to do some shit and then i cancel it because i feel like it's pointless and a waste of time,maybe its due to anxiety,or maybe i'm just being too realistic.