Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My OCD is misophonia

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Now when I again am with different people living in different place I always have to check how much noise they make and it stresses me out. I always check how much noise they make to think if I should do a scene out of it and tell them to shut the fuck up and behave quiet.

It's not "illness" as jews and normies claim. I never had power in my life over others so I find or rather primitive parts of a brain find some things to create stabilization. Without noise made by others I feel great. If I hear noise at where I live I get fuckin uncomfortable as fuck. The less control you have in life the more likely is you to have so called OCD since OCD is nothing else than your brain trying to have control over something in life.

Nevertheless I always hated noise made by others since that noise is unnecessary and destroys my focus and inner peace.

Not all noise of course is hated by me as mentioned earlier. I loved my beloved dog snoring. I love white noise or rain noise.

Last edited:
My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.

I used to have OCD-type "rituals" years back, though they seem to have eased off or disappeared. :feelshehe:

My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRUTAL

I used to have OCD-type "rituals" years back, though they seem to have eased off or disappeared. :feelshehe:
OCD isn't stupid. As I said it is to gain feeling of control for your deprived of control and power self. Besides that I am a person that is sensitive and I can't stand stupid noise of humans since it distracts me as fuck from what I am doing like for example screaming kids.