Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My OCD is so bad I can only post while drunk

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
my OCD is telling me that my posts aren't perfected and are wrong and other dumb shit. If I get drunk, it gives me enough to be able to post what I want. My brain is so weird and fucked up. Like making posts will affect my mind and experiences. It's stupid.

I sometimes spend hours rewriting the same 2 sentence comment like an absolute retard :feelsrope: Its like god specifically designed me so he can fuck me over in every aspect of life. Pain never ends for us OCDcels

Ocd made me incel, ngl. Over 4 u

I get it. That would probably have been me years ago. My OCD has lessened as I've got older (Jewpills, the book Brain Lock and, as you have found, alcohol have all helped). The problem with the latter is I became an alcoholic (currently on the wagon) but the work done on OCD has stuck, no matter if I'm drinking or not.