Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy my oldest brother went from being a tough guy to becoming a soyboy

i think if we do end up getting gender neutral bathrooms creeps will use being fags as an excuse to do fucked up shit, which means they'll have free rein, since fags are never prosecuted for this shit.
Fucked up in so many ways. Tbh don't even give a shit what the fags do, more worried what chads and normies will do with foids. Degenerate couples will fuck each other, hyperdegenerate normies with piss fetishes will go get foids to piss on them, I think you're brother is retarded and your niece will not get a good upbringing
One is a chaddam the other is a normie
R u brothers or half/ step? Only thing more brutal than this is the hapa on here with the white chad half brother, who's own mum hates him but loves the white half brother who's not even her son.

Fucked up in so many ways. Tbh don't even give a shit what the fags do, more worried what chads and normies will do with foids. Degenerate couples will fuck each other, hyperdegenerate normies with piss fetishes will go get foids to piss on them, I think you're brother is retarded and your niece will not get a good upbringing

R u brothers or half/ step? Only thing more brutal than this is the hapa on here with the white chad half brother, who's own mum hates him but loves the white half brother who's not even her son.
They’re normal brothers not step/half

Tough guy cause he never smiled

What a fall from grace JFL