Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MY ONE BLACKPILLED FRIEND JUST GOT A BECKY GF TO USE HIM FOR BETABUX AND NOW WONT TALK TO ME

• Thread starter depressed_trucel753
  • Start date
D

depressed_trucel753

The purge of the bluepill
My one blackpilled brocel irl (6/10 5"7 whitecel 23yo) just got himself a Becky and now won't talk to me (3/10 5'2 ethnic trucel 25yo). We always used to rant about how neither of us will ever fuck and how shallow foids are and how if we do ascend it'll be with the leftovers of the Chad carousel settling with betabux. Honestly I knew this was gonna happen cause hes not a trucel like me hes more of a low tier normie with big moneys so good betabux material. AND NOW HES GOT HIMSELF HIS SLUT WHOLL CUCK HIM AND FUCK HIM ONCE A MONTH HES RENOUNCING THE BLACJPILL AND WONT TALK TO ME FUCKING CUNT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
if your friend gets a girlfriends and stop talking to you, you shoudn't consider him your friend.
However you should be happy for him, at least he can live in his beautiful lie and eat her pussy.

Joined 1 year ago and 28 posts? Also
if your friend gets a girlfriends and stop talking to you, you shoudn't consider him your friend.
However you should be happy for him, at least he can live in his beautiful lie and eat her pussy.

Joined 1 year ago and 28 posts
He's clever. People who spend their whole day here, discussing about the most stupid topics, are simply wasting their time.

He's clever. People who spend their whole day here, discussing about the most stupid topics, are simply wasting their time.
He's an IT faggot just like you

feel u. all my friends who are like me have fixed their lives one by one. seeing them on instagram with foids is the ultimate ropefuel

being a happy for a normalfag kinda cucked

When your only blackpilled friend gets a gf

Wouldn't he be arrested for doing that due to age laws? :feelshehe:

Either way; a presumably NT, 6/10 white male doesn't sound like a horrible starter, definitely not truecel-tier. :feelsjuice:

He's an IT faggot just like you
keep rotting in your basement son you're nothing but a fucking depressive the world would lose nothing if you kill yourself

WAIT YOU FOOLED ME I ONLY READ THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST

KMS IF YOU FEEL HAPPY FOR ANY NORMIE

Either way; a presumably NT, 6/10 white male doesn't sound like a horrible starter, definitely not truecel-tier. :feelsjuice:

No, agreed, i kinda knew this was gonna happen at some point cause he's definitely not trucel. But then I enjoyed having him around to bitch about the blackpill, now i don't know any irl incels

YOU FOOLED ME

well its a lot easier to fool you if you cant read

Last edited:
No, agreed, i kinda knew this was gonna happen at some point cause he's definitely not trucel. But then I enjoyed having him around to bitch about the blackpill, now i don't know any irl incels

well its a lot easier to fool you if you cant read
Stfu stop spamming me
My favorite button

Heel need you for emotional support later :feelsLightsaber:

AND NOW HES GOT HIMSELF HIS SLUT WHOLL CUCK HIM AND FUCK HIM ONCE A MONTH HES RENOUNCING THE BLACJPILL AND WONT TALK TO ME FUCKING CUNT
In the MGTOW community, they have the saying that "men are one blowjob away from the plantation". Sadly I agree with this statement. The vast majority of users here would nuke their account and forget everything they learned about the blackpill if a 3/10 becky gave them a lick of attention. Pussy is one hell of a drug. That's the brutal reality :feelsbadman:

On the bright side, you can laugh at your "friend" when he comes crying to you in a few months about how he got cheated on :feelsdevil:

The vast majority of users here would nuke their account and forget everything they learned about the blackpill if a 3/10 becky gave them a lick of attention.

Well no 3/10 Becky has ever given me a lick of attention so I'm not in any risk of doing that :smonk::smonk:

On the bright side, you can laugh at your "friend" when he comes crying to you in a few months about how he got cheated on :feelsdevil:

I'll almost certainly make a post of it on here :lul:

He wasn't blackpilled then
And he wasn't your friend neither

I hate guys like that. The same thing happened to me in middle school - I had a real friend, or at least I thought I did, I even asked my dad to take my friend and I to Disneyland and we had a lot of fun - later when we were 8th graders, he was white and he randomly started dating this slutty below-average Mexican foid, and he turned on me, and started spending all of his time with his new gf.

I became a bit sad while remembering my old friend from middle school. One reason I had such a terrible time in high school, was because I started 9th grade without a solid group of friends to watch my back - so I had a horrible time.

WAIT YOU FOOLED ME I ONLY READ THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST

KMS IF YOU FEEL HAPPY FOR ANY NORMIE
nigga you're just a depressive boy angry with life rotting in his basement in Barcelona, don't you have anything better to do with your life? What is your problem with normies?

nigga you're just a depressive boy angry with life rotting in his basement in Barcelona, don't you have anything better to do with your life? What is your problem with normies?
Bro really edited all his posts and replied to the same thread 3 times
My favorite button

I am low inhib maxed and spend most of my time outside

he randomly started dating this slutty below-average Mexican foid, and he turned on me, and started spending all of his time with his new gf

Another traitor cuck :lul: was he Chad or normie?

Another traitor cuck :lul: was he Chad or normie?
Normie. He peaked too early if you ask me, the foid he dated in high school - ended up marrying a guy who looked just like him, foids are scandalous.

Normie. He peaked too early if you ask me, the foid he dated in high school - ended up marrying a guy who looked just like him, foids are scandalous.
And he's now incel? or does he have another foid?

So he used incel lingo and hated women but still managed to get a gf? Interesting