Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis is currently doing a PhD and gets fucked by chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
while im rotting in the military getting fucked by old men. Looks like we got something in common after all.

if she's doing a phd that means u two r like minimum 25yo
still didnt get over her after 7 years since HS ended?

She doesn't even appreciate that he's been defending her from the Turks this whole time >.<

Fucking hell, another muh oneitis thread, Grow up man, come on.

if she's doing a phd that means u two r like minimum 25yo
still didnt get over her after 7 years since HS ended?
no. she is 33, im 27. i met her last her last year durign post graduate. she has like 4 degrees

She doesn't even appreciate that he's been defending her from the Turks this whole time >.<
she didnt even bother asking how im doing to know it lol.

give her all your money

she didnt even bother asking how im doing to know it lol.

Aw erm, did you ever get along?

It's strange how much people from the past like... seem to have very little sentimentality, I find. Even people I was really pretty close to I seem to be way more sentimental about it than they are.

I think a lot of it is just due to people changing with age.

So... I dunno. Even if you did get along well she may well change over time. I'm sure you can find new people you click with better if you look :)

I'd let them rape and behead her if I was him. Fuck protecting ungrateful whores that think their pussies are made of gold when it comes to giving it to non chads.

Aw erm, did you ever get along?
we did kinda get along about a year ago but i wanted to fuck her and began getting agitated

It's strange how much people from the past like... seem to have very little sentimentality, I find. Even people I was really pretty close to I seem to be way more sentimental about it than they are.

I think a lot of it is just due to people changing with age.

she just wrote me off because she knows i want to fuck her and that makes me a "bad" person

I'd let them rape and behead her if I was him. Fuck protecting ungrateful whores that think their pussies are made of gold when it comes to giving it to non chads.
its her choice. though im mad that i cant even talk to her

she just wrote me off because she knows i want to fuck her and that makes me a "bad" person
Only chads and whores who want sex are seen as good. Non chads have to be jestermaxxers and moneymaxxers, or they aren't allowed to have sexual feelings according to cucks and whores. :feelsclown:

we did kinda get along about a year ago but i wanted to fuck her and began getting agitated

Fuck or... date? I mean it definitely doesn't make you a bad person if you just want to date her.

Sex only... I mean... only if you kept pestering and pestering and never took no for an answer, etc. That can of course grate on anybody I think.

Not saying you did that, but I'm just giving example scenarios I guess.

Only chads and whores who want sex are seen as good. Non chads have to be jestermaxxers and moneymaxxers, or they aren't allowed to have sexual feelings according to cucks and whores. :feelsclown:
agh Little Mermaid was her favorite movie. She did a vocal cover of "Part of the World" which is my favorite song from that movie :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

agh Little Mermaid was her favorite movie. She did a vocal cover of "Part of the World" which is my favorite song from that movie :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Should have gave her a part of your dick. :bigbrain:

Fuck or... date? I mean it definitely doesn't make you a bad person if you just want to date her.
date i meant, she didnt like the idea of that.

Sex only... I mean... only if you kept pestering and pestering and never took no for an answer, etc. That can of course grate on anybody I think.

Not saying you did that, but I'm just giving example scenarios I guess.

i never said that to her. anything more than friends was a no no in her book, and she didnt like my attitude about it

What having crushes do to you

you're making urself suffer ovre a girl that dont even know u exist
she actually knows i exist but deliberately ignores me because she knows that doing otherwise will give me room to pursue her

date i meant, she didnt like the idea of that.

i never said that to her. anything more than friends was a no no in her book, and she didnt like my attitude about it

Hm, I don't see how it makes you bad just because you wanted to go out with her.

Maybe some women see it as the guy is only close to them for that reason or something? I don't know.

Hm, I don't see how it makes you bad just because you wanted to go out with her.

Maybe some women see it as the guy is only close to them for that reason or something? I don't know.
its bad because because i implied i wanted more than going out. she said "no i dont have a relaionship but it doesnt change anything between us. we are friends and its gonna stay like that forever". now i cant talk to her anymore ofc

its bad because because i implied i wanted more than going out. she said "no i dont have a relaionship but it doesnt change anything between us. we are friends and its gonna stay like that forever". now i cant talk to her anymore ofc

By "go out" I did mean dating/sex. I don't really understand how that makes you bad to want that.

Maybe many women can just get a bit defensive, paranoid, whatever.

True. It's strange really. You'd imagine they'd be flattered but I guess they get it too much.
they hate it. nothing flattering about it. but if i was less direct about it, i'd still be talking to her

they hate it. nothing flattering about it. but if i was less direct about it, i'd still be talking to her

Some girls can definitely be quite final about pushing someone away. Introverts can in general, in my experience. I wonder if she's an introvert.

Extroverts tend to be a LOT more forgiving, in my experience.

Some girls can definitely be quite final about pushing someone away. Introverts can in general, in my experience. I wonder if she's an introvert.
there is no such thing such as introvert girl lol

girls have an absurd amount of social circles beyond male comprehension

Sure but being an introvert or extrovert is not related to social SUCCESS.

It's about what gives you energy, so to speak. Do you recharge around others or recharge when you're alone?

Things like that. You can be a socially unsuccessful extrovert or a socially successful introvert. It doesn't change which one you are.

Sure but being an introvert or extrovert is not related to social SUCCESS.

It's about what gives you energy, so to speak. Do you recharge around others or recharge when you're alone?

Things like that. You can be a socially unsuccessful extrovert or a socially successful introvert. It doesn't change which one you are.
i never gave it much thought. i think with my heart too much