Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis

W

whocares

Greycel
First post here. I have no hope. Never touched a girl. Im a manlet and nt. My oneitis is a mulatto Stacy (even though I’m white) from class and she doesn’t acknowledge me. She is innocent seeming and friendly to me/ asking about video games I play and my interests. Image attached and cropped from her Instagram- that I stalked- she doesn’t follow me jfl. There’s no hope. Not a keylogger. I just need to get her off my chest. U
View: https://imgur.com/a/XFibEuU
(not keylogger just my oneitis)

Nd not nt. jfl i can’t even make eye contact with her. She doesn’t care about me. I know she’s probably a whore but she says she’s a virgin

Why would you post a picture of your oneitis. Shit I can’t even find a picture of my oneitis she didn’t even have social media besides discord until last year. Bruhh I should’ve taken photos of her. Dammit

Average 2023cel thread
"innocent seeming", bro she looks like she just took 4 dicks in a row while being completely drugged

Simp memes lede

She is Stacy for a mulatto. Volcel if you wouldn’t
No, she isn't, stop calling every foid that makes your dick hard a ''stacy''.

I would, but she look like a druggie, nowhere near stacy

ask her out pussy or just forget about her

Another oneitis cuck, state of this site...

First post here. I have no hope. Never touched a girl. Im a manlet and nt. My oneitis is a mulatto Stacy (even though I’m white) from class and she doesn’t acknowledge me. She is innocent seeming and friendly to me/ asking about video games I play and my interests. Image attached and cropped from her Instagram- that I stalked- she doesn’t follow me jfl. There’s no hope. Not a keylogger. I just need to get her off my chest. U
View: https://imgur.com/a/XFibEuU
(not keylogger just my oneitis)

Are you willing to use love magIck on your oneitis?