Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my only match on tinder was a tranny

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★

its because im an abo curry ethnic mutt
i didnt even know it was a tranny ffs
i got one other match with a landwhale that didnt respond to me
i have a small penis as well

It’s over for us browncels. We have the lowest smv

@Zer0/∞

My condolences with the pic mang

Trannies need their own exclusive app. They are freaks and they need to accept it - the general populace will never accept them as the gender they are trying to emulate.
You won't believe how thirsty men are. Even they're chasing trannies too.

Most trannies are self-proclaimed "lesbians" or "transbians" anyways.

View attachment 674424
its because im an abo curry ethnic mutt
i didnt even know it was a tranny ffs
i got one other match with a landwhale that didnt respond to me
i have a small penis as well
It's probably over if you are in the west but you might do ok in South India if you get an arranged marriage. @Transcended Trucel does he mog me?

It's probably over if you are in the west but you might do ok in South India if you get an arranged marriage. @Transcended Trucel does he mog me?
I'm not moving to india for betabuxx

@Transcended Trucel rate him

I'm not moving to india for betabuxx
Was the transgender woman DTF? Did she pass? I had a similar encounter with a non-passing black transgender looking woman on Tinder. Naturally, I didn't travel to try and bang her.

Was the transgender woman DTF? Did she pass? I had a similar encounter with a non-passing black transgender looking woman on Tinder. Naturally, I didn't travel to try and bang her.
I have no idea I just deleted tinder afterwards

I'd say you mog him by 0.5-0.75 pt. his horse face or long mid face issue is more severe than your blocky face. Also even harder to rectify via surgery

I'd say you mog him by 0.5-0.75 pt. his horse face or long mid face issue is more severe than your blocky face. Also even harder to rectify via surgery
Could it just be lens distortion? Also, how are his facial features compared to mine?

Could it just be lens distortion? Also, how are his facial features compared to mine?
His face as a whole is definitely longer in height while yours is more square. Yeah lens distortion could be a factor and camera quality too for sure

His face as a whole is definitely longer in height while yours is more square. Yeah lens distortion could be a factor and camera quality too for sure
He has a youtube channel, I don't know if he's ok with me posting it. But I looked at one of his videos and he had some female saying he was attractive, though I think she's definitely virtue signaling. If you can get it from him, let me know if he mogs me in motion or not?

He has a youtube channel, I don't know if he's ok with me posting it. But I looked at one of his videos and he had some female saying he was attractive, though I think she's definitely virtue signaling. If you can get it from him, let me know if he mogs me in motion or not?
sure

For me it’s bots and Indian scammers, so you kind of mog me slightly

My old tinder I didn’t think looked bad… shows what I know I swiped like 2000 people in a new town got 2 tranny matches

You know for a currycel you don't look that bad. Definitely incel tier but you are not a deathnic. Also brutal hair mogger tbh

Never began for truecels